ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 152
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:47 PM 08-19-2019
That dude has to be trying to get out of playing for the Raydurs...I mean, come on man...
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:47 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Moar pleese.
Who dat??
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:02 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
That dude has to be trying to get out of playing for the Raydurs...I mean, come on man...
He knows he fucked up by leaving shittsburgh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 AM 08-21-2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:15 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
On another board I asked this and now it’s time to seek the wise counsel of Chiefsplanet-which team will be the bigger dumpster fire this season, the Raiders or the Browns?
uh, Raiders. Not even close.

Browns will go 10-6.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:53 PM 08-22-2019
Faders plying on an 80 yard field. Still only putting 10 points up. Where’s that idiot FadersNumber2 at? I’m sure he’s blowing smoke up someones ass while claiming the preseason championship.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:56 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Faders plying on an 80 yard field. Still only putting 10 points up. Where’s that idiot FadersNumber2 at? I’m sure he’s blowing smoke up someones ass while claiming the preseason championship.
:-) :-) :-)

Shorten it to 60 and they might put up 13?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:52 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh myyyy

[Reply]
Rasputin 07:48 PM 08-25-2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:36 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
too fat-CP
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:57 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Did you shoot too early? Bet your partners don't dig that. :-)

Considering no Raiders starters played at all, can't take much from anything from the preseason.

Hell, I think the Raiders starting offense has two series, one in each of the first games, and both went for TD's. That won't continue in the regular season. Still going to be the most improved offense in the NFL. With the Colts losing Luck, I'm now predicting 8-8 for the Raiders as the most likely scenario with 9-7 an outside chance.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:08 AM 08-26-2019
https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...dorsement-deal

I hate 2019....

Antonio Brown found out Sunday that his second grievance against the NFL in an effort to wear his preferred choice of helmet, the Schutt AiR Advantage, this upcoming season was rejected. While it appeared he was simply making a mountain out of a molehill with this ongoing helmet disagreement, the Oakland Raiders star wide receiver has made this molehill of an issue into a mountain of cash.
ProFootballTalk reports Brown will choose from multiple companies that are creating a customized helmet for him, and they will even pay for him to wear it.

Brown's primary complaint about the newly certified helmets was that they protrude out and interfere with his vision when he tries to catch the football. While the 10-year-old Schutt AiR Advantage—the helmet he has worn throughout his career—didn't present these problems, the NFL could no longer approve it because, in compliance with their National Operating Committee for Standards and Athletic Equipment policy, the league wouldn't allow players to wear a helmet older than 10 years.
Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus revealed in an interview on SiriusXM NFL radio earlier Sunday that their public dispute ended with "a happy ending" that will conclude with him "getting paid a lot of money."
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:30 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...dorsement-deal

I hate 2019....

Antonio Brown found out Sunday that his second grievance against the NFL in an effort to wear his preferred choice of helmet, the Schutt AiR Advantage, this upcoming season was rejected. While it appeared he was simply making a mountain out of a molehill with this ongoing helmet disagreement, the Oakland Raiders star wide receiver has made this molehill of an issue into a mountain of cash.
ProFootballTalk reports Brown will choose from multiple companies that are creating a customized helmet for him, and they will even pay for him to wear it.

Brown's primary complaint about the newly certified helmets was that they protrude out and interfere with his vision when he tries to catch the football. While the 10-year-old Schutt AiR Advantage—the helmet he has worn throughout his career—didn't present these problems, the NFL could no longer approve it because, in compliance with their National Operating Committee for Standards and Athletic Equipment policy, the league wouldn't allow players to wear a helmet older than 10 years.
Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus revealed in an interview on SiriusXM NFL radio earlier Sunday that their public dispute ended with "a happy ending" that will conclude with him "getting paid a lot of money."

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:34 AM 08-27-2019
Holy crap, I just saw that Sammy Watkins cap hit is $4,241,667 MORE than Antonio Brown's hit in 2019.

That's insane.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:14 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Holy crap, I just saw that Sammy Watkins cap hit is $4,241,667 MORE than Antonio Brown's hit in 2019.

That's insane.
Yeah, the Chiefs overpaid for Watkins.

When all is said and done the Chiefs will have paid about $34 million for Watkins over 2 years; the Raiders will end up paying about $33 million for Brown over 2 years.

Y'all paid a little less for a better player. But we'll be paying what we're paying for a player that can alter our trajectory in the post-season and who could be instrumental in bringing a Lombardi to Kansas City.

You'll be paying what you're paying for a guy who could take you to 7 wins instead of 5.

So in terms of benefit per unit spent, I'm gonna say the Chiefs came out WELL ahead of the Raiders. Y'all are as irrelevant with Brown as you are without him. Well that's not entirely true - you're a little more relevant with Brown, but only in the same manner as being more relevant if your DC insisted on coaching every game with his dick hanging out.

You're pretty much just a funny little side show that the teams that matter point and laugh at. So Antonio's little helmet/foot issue has at least brought you guys some attention for a few weeks before the real games start and y'all are as quickly forgotten as the Buccaneers.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 152
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up