ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Punctuation of “Dumb Bitch”
Brooklyn 06:34 AM 07-20-2019
Was thinking about this for a while, and with the end of the saga here, I want to get everyone’s thoughts. If you actually listen to the tape and hear the sentence structure for what it is, the ”awful” thing Reek said sounds even less offensive.

“You need to be terrified of me too. Dumb bitch.”

“You need to be terrified of me too, dumb bitch.”

I contest that the way he said it is the first, which to me is less offensive. It also speaks to the whole non violent/I will expose you angle. There is such a long pause in between the two sentences and they are totally separate thoughts. It’s actually almost like he’s saying it to himself, about her. Like an under the breath muttering or observation that we all sometimes internalize when we see something ridiculous.

The second one, which is how most people interpret it off paper, is a single thought, and the “dumb bitch” is firmly targeted and directed to Crystal in a way meant to offend her. It’s aggressive to add the insult to the end of the threat.

Anyone else see/hear a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:38 AM 07-20-2019
Sure, I get what you're getting at.

She IS a dumb bitch. She needed to be afraid of him, too.

He stopped paying her parents' house payment. Her free ride was over.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 06:51 AM 07-20-2019
Didn’t kctv5 edit out the word dumb? I remember listening to the full audio and how much different that one line came off compared to the edited version
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:59 AM 07-20-2019
Well the most obvious part that puts it into context is the what follows. "That's why you can't keep a man." Obviously he's saying she's being untruthful and nobody wants to be around her because of the drama she stirs up. This whole thing was blown way out of proportion. Sadly, people who dont care about Tyreek will not accept this. Irreparable harm has been dealt to Tyreek's reputation. I have no concern for the safety of his son when in the care of Tyreek either.
[Reply]
loochy 07:39 AM 07-20-2019
Well, according to Brooke, black men don't use punctuation.
[Reply]
digger 07:45 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Didn’t kctv5 edit out the word dumb? I remember listening to the full audio and how much different that one line came off compared to the edited version
And did Bitch sound louder in the TV5 version vs the full audio? Would like to see a side by side.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:40 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by digger:
And did Bitch sound louder in the TV5 version vs the full audio? Would like to see a side by side.
Yes I thought so too. You can’t excuse something like that even if they play the rest of the editing off as just removing unimportant stuff
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:46 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by digger:
If that's true, then...well, I guess it would be continued confirmation of how Angie Ricono is horrible, incompetent, unethical garbage who should be fired immediately before she railroads other innocent people.
But we already knew that.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:20 AM 07-20-2019
Not defending anyone. But when you are listening to voice. The transcriber can interpret things in a variety of ways.

As noted in this article.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 11:25 AM 07-20-2019
The only possible thing he COULD have been suspended for was telling her she should have been frightened of him too. Don't really care about the dumb bitch part quite honestly. Was just a really bad thing to say considering their history, even if it didn't happen the way Crystal said it did.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:48 AM 07-20-2019
It’s ridiculous to put into context a private conversation during an argument with your girlfriend/spouse. I’ve called my wife names in the heat of battle as has she called me names. I think this is true of many many relationships. Everyone needs to look at their arguments with their significant other and what you have said to them and determine if that would look good in the public eye and how it probably not an accurate portrayal of our every day life. I’ve been married over 28 years and have said worse and have been called just as bad by my wife. It’s called fighting. We have never physically harmed each other and from all indications Tyreek hasn’t touched her in a physical way since the “situation” in OKC In 2014. Some of these sports radio personalities most likely have said the same or worse to someone they were fighting with at sometime.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:50 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
It’s ridiculous to put into context a private conversation during an argument with your girlfriend/spouse. I’ve called my wife names in the heat of battle as has she called me names. I think this is true of many many relationships.
Incel.
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:56 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The only possible thing he COULD have been suspended for was telling her she should have been frightened of him too. Don't really care about the dumb bitch part quite honestly. Was just a really bad thing to say considering their history, even if it didn't happen the way Crystal said it did.
I call my dog dumb bitch all the time.

She knows it, I know it, and I ain't getting suspended for it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 PM 07-20-2019
it's spelled "dumb bitch" but it's pronounced c-r-y-s-t-a-l-e-s-p-i-n-a-l
[Reply]
Chargem 04:45 PM 07-20-2019
I mean, he was in an airport. Maybe he saw someone doing something dumb and was like "dumb bitch" just saying what he saw.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up