ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Welcome back Dane.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 AM 07-20-2019
Okay so here's the deal:

First, welcome back to the forum. I pretty much figured you weren't going to stay gone for long, I mean how could you? There's way too much going on.

Secondly, I don't recall where we were at in our ongoing tumultuous relationship when you last split, so I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any affronts to your person and hopefully we can get this latest stint in the joint off to a good foot.

Finally, I'm a bigger prick than ever and that has more to do with one third of the current mod team being completely useless than it does with anything you may say or do, so don't let my cold pricklies rub you the wrong way friend.

Here's to a warm fuzzy, and welcome back.

Your pal,

Sweets.
[Reply]
-King- 08:21 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Anyone who doesn't like Dane is a thin-skinned pussy who takes the internet far too seriously.

And you can tell them I said it.
I don't think it's being thin skinned. His act is just weird. It's like a 14 year old on Xbox back in the day.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:22 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I heard he was looking at houses in Leawood.
I look forward to daily updates about how much the house has appreciated in value.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:05 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
:-) like your opinion matters to me

Who is the worthless twat? Let me see here, the guy who runs his mouth and tries to belittle people and try to make them feel less. Thats what both you and Dane are good for. At least I don’t go around running my mouth like that like some of you guys do.

And thats because you guys have a low sense of self to do that. Thats pretty sad if you ask me. Oh well better you guys than me.

I’ll bet anything that Im a way more likeable guy in life than Dane or you. You could prioritize him over me, thats cool. I dont care.

You dont even know me.
I know enough about you and KCconnection to know you’re worthless Canadians.
[Reply]
bricks 09:05 PM 07-20-2019
How about Dane is abnormal? Like its seen when he has to freak out and blow up over differences in opinions.

And then try to belittle people by calling them effin idiots or whatever. Dude is not nice and rude. Like seriously, if someone has a difference in opinion so be it.

Ive never seen anyone in my life like him blow up over differences in opinion. That he gets so personal. Why?
[Reply]
bricks 09:07 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You don’t know me. All you can extract is from what you see here thats it. But you dont know well enough.

And you’re wrong about me.
[Reply]
bricks 09:09 PM 07-20-2019
Ok so you claim Im worthless, are you setting a good example of bringing good value when you talk the way you do?

Do you talk to other people like this face to face?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:13 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Ok so you claim Im worthless, are you setting a good example of bringing good value when you talk the way you do?

Do you talk to other people like this face to face?
Absolutely.

Every time I see eDave. Or meet a Canadian.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:19 PM 07-20-2019
Dane is a good poster. He is also a funny mofo.
I've had tons of run ins with him, and shit talking episodes but its all in good fun. If you wanna shit talk the guy, just dont get all butthurt when he beats you.

On the other hand I'm not surprised that the crop of geniouses and canadians who make up this shit-tastic crew of cry babies coming in this thread to confess that a long haired guitar player from California tore their labia is unable to handle some banter.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:35 PM 07-20-2019
Danes not here man

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:35 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
How strange people wouldn’t enjoy being told, “Shut up, cunt.”
Oh come on, soldier... you didn’t trade worse barbs in your wartime quarters with the guys?

The secret with Dane is just fight back and have fun with it
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:41 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
How strange people wouldn’t enjoy being told, “Shut up, cunt.”
If being called a buttfucking moron upsets you then CP just probably isn't your cup of tea.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:42 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh come on, soldier... you didn’t trade worse barbs in your wartime quarters with the guys?

The secret with Dane is just fight back and have fun with it
100% this.
[Reply]
-King- 09:57 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If being called a buttfucking moron upsets you then CP just probably isn't your cup of tea.
I mean yeah this forum is a bunch of 40 year old guys acting like teens but Dane took it to another level. There's a reason why he has the reputation he has despite this being a forum where that kind of stuff is normal.

I mean it's ironic to tell people to get off CP if they can't handle that kind of stuff when he's rage quit at least 2-3 times over shit he couldn't handle lmao.
[Reply]
bricks 10:08 PM 07-20-2019
Absolutely.

Every time I see eDave. Or meet a Canadian.
Ok sure. Yup I believe that.

Why do you hate Canadians so much?
[Reply]
srvy 10:13 PM 07-20-2019
Has it even been confirmed that its Dane?

What if its Black Bob :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up