ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
007 10:53 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by mdstu:
I think your original reaction to jwit is more accurate. He will do and say whatever it takes to get the attention he requires.

All of the race baiting takes he's had over the years were just said/written to garner attention. Hell, they weren't even consistent. He will take what ever side that will get the most reaction.

Also, he didn't "support" SOC because he's a Chiefs fan, he supported it because he had an ax to grind with Pioli. HE IS NOT A CHIEFS FAN.

Every time he shows his face on this forum, it should be every posters duty to simply reply with "FUCK YOU".
Talking heads on Monday are going to be entertaining.
[Reply]
ARROW2 12:11 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Talking heads on Monday are going to be entertaining.

FUCK EM!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:52 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by mdstu:
I think your original reaction to jwit is more accurate. He will do and say whatever it takes to get the attention he requires.

All of the race baiting takes he's had over the years were just said/written to garner attention. Hell, they weren't even consistent. He will take what ever side that will get the most reaction.

Also, he didn't "support" SOC because he's a Chiefs fan, he supported it because he had an ax to grind with Pioli. HE IS NOT A CHIEFS FAN.

Every time he shows his face on this forum, it should be every posters duty to simply reply with "FUCK YOU".
it may be more accurate to say that it's a combination of both of these things. The only thing that gives me pause on that is remembering the time when he had been given a big break and was supposed to have his own show or did have his own show for a while. It was during that time that someone revealed the minutes of one of the staff meetings for this show and let me tell you, it was all about agenda, agenda, agenda.

And I don't mean the agenda of good sports journalism.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up