ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:47 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You keep releasing all this like it's a bombshell. It's not quite what you think.
Yeah, and the latest drop does not help Tyreek or sway opinion in his favor.

Meredith clearly believed what was said was true, and acted in such a way.

The mere idea that the rumor started with Crystal's dad means dick. Very likely he heard it from Crystal.

If anything, it make Crystal's story more believable and the idea of a conspiracy less.

IDK wtf you guys think you're doing, Clay, but you're over zealous and blinded by trying to preach a theoretical narrative. Just let it go. you're making it worse at this point.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:49 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes it is. Multiple parties knew about the tape before it dropped. Including Hill.

"Stay with me or I release this tape."

They failed.

King pussy.
That's not what Meredith said in those DM's.

"Stay with me or else" is purely conjecture.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, and the latest drop does not help Tyreek or sway opinion in his favor.

Meredith clearly believed what was said was true, and acted in such a way.

The mere idea that the rumor started with Crystal's dad means dick. Very likely he heard it from Crystal.

If anything, it make Crystal's story more believable and the idea of a conspiracy less.

IDK wtf you guys think you're doing, Clay, but you're over zealous and blinded by trying to preach a theoretical narrative. Just let it go. you're making it worse at this point.
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:49 PM 07-23-2019
Yes it is. Multiple parties knew about the tape before it dropped. Including Hill.

They failed.

King pussy.
So why did both her and tyreek have to apologize to someone for accusing them of releasing the tape? I'd tyreek knew she released it, why were they doing that together? And why were they going to court together and walking out hand in hand? Was tyreek suffering from amnesia?
[Reply]
Sorce 01:59 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So why did both her and tyreek have to apologize to someone for accusing them of releasing the tape? I'd tyreek knew she released it, why were they doing that together? And why were they going to court together and walking out hand in hand? Was tyreek suffering from amnesia?
I have a friend who's ex wife has a mental illness, she was on medication. Got pregnant and could no longer take that medication. The new meds were not effective and the pregnancy hormones seemed to amplify shit. It could be he was trying to save his family but eventually here scheming and general crazy got too close to ruining everything.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 07-23-2019
how cute

suck on 0 games, hatas
[Reply]
In58men 02:09 PM 07-23-2019
King pussy
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:09 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's not what Meredith said in those DM's.

"Stay with me or else" is purely conjecture.
It's been that way throughout.
[Reply]
-King- 02:19 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
King pussy
Do you see anything wrong with the timeline I posted or why it wouldn't be plausible?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:20 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
It's been that way throughout.
Everything has been conjecture from anyone who has given an opinion on any of this.

However the NFL's decision makes it clear that the people concluding Hill was more likely innocent of harming his kid are correct.

The way this works is he has been proven innocent regardless of what others want to make of it.
[Reply]
-King- 02:25 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Everything has been conjecture from anyone who has given an opinion on any of this.

However the NFL's decision makes it clear that the people concluding Hill was more likely innocent of harming his kid are correct.

The way this works is he has been proven innocent regardless of what others want to make of it.
I don't think anyone has argued that Tyreek did abuse his kid. I haven't seen it. Most people just have a problem with the conclusions clay and company came to and the methodology they used and how they're attempting to show Crystal is extorting or blackmailing tyreek when it really doesn't seem that way. Like I've said, even the DMs they posted show tyreek and Crystal working together which would make no sense if she was blackmailing or extorting him or she was the reason all this started.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:27 PM 07-23-2019
Fucking idiot.

He good.

You dumb.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:28 PM 07-23-2019
Is King on the editorial board of the KC Star?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:29 PM 07-23-2019

Who let the rookie ask a question?

— Anthony Sherman (@Shermanator_42) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:36 PM 07-23-2019

They failed.

King pussy.

[Reply]
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Up