ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:32 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by -Queen-:
blah blah blah blah, stupid shit
Gaaaay
[Reply]
-King- 10:41 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Maybe JO Co could state she tried to extort child support and that she makes enough in her job to only require negligible addl support in a shared custody arrangement no family money

You should be afraid of me, I'll kick you to curb, bitch.
Uhhhhh he would still have to give child support regardless of her teacher salary. She wouldn't need to extort him.
[Reply]
-King- 10:46 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
more like went into hiding because she was promised the whole tape would never be seen/ heard instead KCTV5 sold it to anyone who wanted it.

She was running scared still is.
Wait....now kctv5 is selling a tape which proves that they maliciously edited it to make hill look like an abuser? Wut?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:15 PM 07-22-2019
How fast do you think Zev will run a 40? Will he be a member of the Chiefs in 20 years or so?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:02 AM 07-23-2019
HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY IN THE MEDIA WHO'S NOT SHITTING THEIR PANTS ABOUT THE GODDAMN "YOU NEED TO BE TERRIFIED OF ME, TOO" COMMENT

Marcellus Wiley is a mothafuckin logic and wisdom pimp! The rest of these bozos can die in a fire, but Wiley apparently actually has a brain and he's not afraid to use it when he's on TV. Well, TJ Howdoyadozapzap eventually kind of agreed with Wiley, but he waltzed in not knowing the details before he opened his mouth

Also, eat shit, Fatlock!

The 1:00 mark

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 AM 07-23-2019
Ive always respected Wiley’s opinions on stuff. He’s one of my favs
[Reply]
007 12:09 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Animals love me, but children dislike me. What does that imply?
It means children are jealous.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:11 AM 07-23-2019
Wiley has always been the man. He is the shining beacon of logic amonst the talking heads.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:34 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY IN THE MEDIA WHO'S NOT SHITTING THEIR PANTS ABOUT THE GODDAMN "YOU NEED TO BE TERRIFIED OF ME, TOO" COMMENT

Marcellus Wiley is a mothafuckin logic and wisdom pimp! The rest of these bozos can die in a fire, but Wiley apparently actually has a brain and he's not afraid to use it when he's on TV. Well, TJ Howdoyadozapzap eventually kind of agreed with Wiley, but he waltzed in not knowing the details before he opened his mouth

Also, eat shit, Fatlock!

The 1:00 mark

JW needs to know we fear him too; if he gets to the buffet line before us, we're doomed.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:38 AM 07-23-2019
Why is the media pumping this Hill is going to get traded narrative now?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:40 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Maybe we can flip him for a 6th and draft a special teamer.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:49 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Media doing what they're best at.....making shit up to create non-existent story-lines they/their network can talk about 20 hours a day on all these horrible debate / hot-take shows.
[Reply]
scho63 06:51 AM 07-23-2019
Haters still be hatin!
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:04 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wait....now kctv5 is selling a tape which proves that they maliciously edited it to make hill look like an abuser? Wut?
I've never understood the tape getting released. It certainly appears now that it was a tool for blackmail -- but once it's public, it loses all value. Only thing that makes sense to me is that Crystal gaslit her friends about Zev and her getting abused by Hill, and the friend acted *without* Crystal's consent, thinking she was *helping*.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:11 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I've never understood the tape getting released. It certainly appears now that it was a tool for blackmail -- but once it's public, it loses all value. Only thing that makes sense to me is that Crystal gaslit her friends about Zev and her getting abused by Hill, and the friend acted *without* Crystal's consent, thinking she was *helping*.
I knew the tape was dropping 30 minutes before it was ever reported... it was 100% blackmail
[Reply]
Page 43 of 46
« First < 333940414243 444546 >
Up