ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 09:12 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They don’t have the same lawyer though, why would he have anything to do with her?
Because it's beneficial for the whole family if Tyreek stays in the NFL and makes 100million even if the family isn't together.
[Reply]
O.city 09:16 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because it's beneficial for the whole family if Tyreek stays in the NFL and makes 100million even if the family isn't together.
So what, they just changed their mind on the whole thing?
[Reply]
-King- 09:35 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So what, they just changed their mind on the whole thing?
Who is they? As far as we know Crystal never called the cops on tyreek or told CPS he broke their sons arm.

Hell last time we saw her, her and tyreek were walking out of court hand to hand. Why would that be unless they were at least somewhat working together?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 07-22-2019
King pussy
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:39 PM 07-22-2019
You wanna know what some people don't want to admit. Crystal was very likely involved in all this in terms of making sure tyreek didn't get kicked out of the league. Hence why she didn't go to the NFL office to give her side of the story or to villainize Tyreek like some here would lead you to believe she wanted to do. She could have easily went there and told them he threatens her every day, he has been physically abusive multiple times, etc....but she didn't. Why? IMO it's to keep the NFL from getting any conflicting details. The lawyer knows that even if they rehearse the story, one of them is bound to misspeak when pressed and contradict the other. So he just has Tyreek give his version of events and Crystal stay silent.

That makes more sense than she wanted to ruin tyreek but for some reason chose not to attend meetings regarding his NFL future.
Or maybe she does not want Reek to prosecute her for missing money or her blatant extortion attempt broadcast on TV 5?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:45 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think in both cases the NFL had more information than the media or the fans were privy to. It's likely that in Elliot's case that information contributed to his suspension. In Hill's case that information is what contributed to zero games. Maybe that's not the case, but I think it's easily the most logical conclusion to be drawn.
I don't think anyone here can be sure of anything.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It means what it means. If you think the Zeke thing and this are close to being the same you are just dumb.

Im not saying Hill has never done anything wrong but thats a far cry from what you are claiming.

Stop being an idiot.
What exactly are you so sure I'm even claiming here?

I responded to Detox saying Hill also had multiple off-the-field incidents. He said Hill's first didn't count because he wasn't yet in the league. I said OK.

You came screaming in calling me an idiot because... well, I'm not really sure why.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:52 PM 07-22-2019
Jeff Rosen get fucked

No arrest or charges, but suspended 6 games. https://t.co/UggiIwtvOi

— Jeff Rosen (@jeff_rosen88) July 22, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 09:52 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Or maybe she does not want Reek to prosecute her for missing money or her blatant extortion attempt broadcast on TV 5?
What blatant extortion attempt? She's not the one who started the investigation or gave kctv5 the tape. And extort what? He's barely made any real money so far.

Ffs, even in the DMs Clay posted tyreek and Crystal had to apologize to someone cause they accused them of leaking the tape and/or starting the investigation. Why would they both be apologizing if Crystal was behind this?

And I thought the FBI was investigating her for extortion? Now all of a sudden Tyreek has to prosecute her? Which is it?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:55 PM 07-22-2019
Anybody know the Reed details?
[Reply]
-King- 10:06 PM 07-22-2019
Here's my timeline of what I think happened:

Tyreek and his son are playing and his son happens to break his arm

He goes around saying "Daddy did it" because he doesn't really understand the difference between that and "I was playing with Daddy and my arm happened to break"

Crystals father believes that Tyreek did it on purpose and tells people

Crystal and tyreek go on the trip and Crystal records the conversation to see if Tyreek will admit to doing it. He doesn't and she believes him

Someone tells CPS and they begin to investigate

Crystal tells CPS that no, Tyreek didn't break his arm and CPS believes her but in the investigation, it comes up that she spanks him with a belt and he punches him in the chest

CPS starts working with Crystal and threk8on better disciple methods

Someone Crystal sent the tape to for whatever reason leaks the tape

Kctv5 edits the tape and makes tyreek look like a abuser

Now tyreek and Crystal and their lawyers work together to change the narrative that Tyreek broke their sons arm

She gives the full tape to the NFL investigators

She leaks the full tape to 610 sports (because so far, only she, her friend, and kctv5 have the full tape and the friend and kctv5 have no incentive to release the full tape. If not her giving them the tape, then who)

Tyreek goes to the NFL office and gives a version of events that is most favorable to him. She declines to go so that they only have 1 story and no contradictions

Tyreek isn't suspended

Fast forward a year from now: Tyreek becomes a 8 figurenaire and she received child support and some side money. Everybody lives happily ever after
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:08 PM 07-22-2019
Rookies and QBs report to training camp tomorrow!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 07-22-2019
Shut the fuck up King
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:13 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Shut the **** up King
KING PUSSY!!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:15 PM 07-22-2019
more like went into hiding because she was promised the whole tape would never be seen/ heard instead KCTV5 sold it to anyone who wanted it.

She was running scared still is.

You wanna know what some people don't want to admit. Crystal was very likely involved in all this in terms of making sure tyreek didn't get kicked out of the league. Hence why she didn't go to the NFL office to give her side of the story or to villainize Tyreek like some here would lead you to believe she wanted to do. She could have easily went there and told them he threatens her every day, he has been physically abusive multiple times, etc....but she didn't. Why? IMO it's to keep the NFL from getting any conflicting details. The lawyer knows that even if they rehearse the story, one of them is bound to misspeak when pressed and contradict the other. So he just has Tyreek give his version of events and Crystal stay silent.

That makes more sense than she wanted to ruin tyreek but for some reason chose not to attend meetings regarding his NFL future.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:19 PM 07-22-2019
Maybe JO Co could state she tried to extort child support and that she makes enough in her job to only require negligible addl support in a shared custody arrangement no family money

You should be afraid of me, I'll kick you to curb, bitch.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up