ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:11 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
It wasn't Reek's decision to agree or not to the suspension. The Chiefs politely said to him, "we have your back BUT we need to suspend you for now until this investigation is over".
But, it is. If the Chiefs believed him (that he was innocent) AND wish to resign him, they should make sure he's on board. There's zero reason to make the negotiations with the best receiver in football more difficult, IMO.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:11 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh no I've been on this for awhile, the Chiefs need to embrace being the bad guy. They need to be that team that bands together and walks into an opponents stadium knowing what the reaction will be and proceeds to shove it up everyone's ass.
All that
[Reply]
EyePod 01:17 PM 07-19-2019
That's great news. Hope everything goes better for him and he continues to grow.

Overall though - I would love to see the NFL compare this, Smith's, and Zeke's suspensions and what went into their decisions. They're definitely not apples to apples, but 0, 4, and 6, they seem to be all over the place but trending down?
[Reply]
EyePod 01:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The Twitter comments from people who don't know shit about the story are an indictment of the media and particularly the sports media in KC.
I agree. I mean, if you didn't follow the story but saw the breaking news when it all came out - it would have been a shock to see no suspension now. But day by day, it's been shown that the local TV seemed to control the narrative and that Espinal was literally out to get Hill... so who the hell knows.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:22 PM 07-19-2019

YESSSIRRR ‼️‼️‼️ ��✌�� https://t.co/6udpK5WMim

— Mecole Hardman Jr. (@MecoleHardman4) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 01:22 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
That's great news. Hope everything goes better for him and he continues to grow.

Overall though - I would love to see the NFL compare this, Smith's, and Zeke's suspensions and what went into their decisions. They're definitely not apples to apples, but 0, 4, and 6, they seem to be all over the place but trending down?
What about Zeke's latest of ZERO games / fine to this one? :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:22 PM 07-19-2019

The Chiefs in Week 1 could field 10 personnel with Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Byron Pringle, Mecole Hardman, and Damien Williams.

The average 40 time of that group of players is 4.39s. ������

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:25 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:27 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:30 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
I agree. I mean, if you didn't follow the story but saw the breaking news when it all came out - it would have been a shock to see no suspension now. But day by day, it's been shown that the local TV seemed to control the narrative and that Espinal was literally out to get Hill... so who the hell knows.
Ergo, the actual story here, Mr. EyePod ...

There never was any "breaking news". Stories, yes ... but no "news". No facts. No credible, cited sources. No verification. No substance. Just Virtue Pimps selling you and me a load of hateful crap.

That's the story. It's a tale about how a few individuals with access to a press pass or a microphone can manufacture a "story" and call it "news".

And the saddest aspect of all is the reality that they did it (and continue to do it) for the express purpose of personal career advancement. A man's life and career were at stake and they were willing to destroy him in exchange for clicks and views.

That, my friend, is how far we've fallen. I pray this is the bottom.

FAX
[Reply]
Bwana 01:33 PM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:33 PM 07-19-2019
Love it..

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Is that Madden 2008? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:45 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
But, it is. If the Chiefs believed him (that he was innocent) AND wish to resign him, they should make sure he's on board. There's zero reason to make the negotiations with the best receiver in football more difficult, IMO.
Well here is where you and I will disagree and that is the Chiefs Brass DIDN'T KNOW at the point of the release of audio that he wasn't guilty. Thus they had to play it smart from a PR perspective IF he actually IS GUILTY because of hard evidence. It was a prudent move regardless of contract negotiations.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:52 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Ergo, the actual story here, Mr. EyePod ...

There never was any "breaking news". Stories, yes ... but no "news". No facts. No credible, cited sources. No verification. No substance. Just Virtue Pimps selling you and me a load of hateful crap.

That's the story. It's a tale about how a few individuals with access to a press pass or a microphone can manufacture a "story" and call it "news".

And the saddest aspect of all is the reality that they did it (and continue to do it) for the express purpose of personal career advancement. A man's life and career were at stake and they were willing to destroy him in exchange for clicks and views.

That, my friend, is how far we've fallen. I pray this is the bottom.

FAX
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up