ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 09:19 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It’s time to revisit the BleedingRed appreciation thread
:-)
Yep. Dude rolled up his sleeves early and got into the trenches. Faced much ridicule in the process from all the virtue signaling dipshits here.
[Reply]
loochy 09:19 AM 07-19-2019
AHH YEAHH!!!!! SUCK IT SAUTO!
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
Yeah awesome

Now let’s move on
[Reply]
TEX 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
The only likeable Raider fan in the world
In THIS ONE INSTANCE. Let's not get carried away. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The fact that it isn't like 95% shows you how many people still buy into all that initial reporting, we are going to have fans of this team that want him gone...
I don't know the percentage, but this wasn't and isn't 100% about football for me, personally ... maybe 30/70. It was mainly an issue of fairness and the rule of law (assuming there is still such a thing as "rule of law").

No way should a bunch of media "personalities" try to railroad a person on the basis of advancing their own career. Yet that's exactly how this went down. Problem is, it's still going on because the assholes won't admit they screwed up, failed their readership/audience, and violated the principles of their position of responsibility.

The good news is that they revealed their true natures and, hopefully, people will remember that going forward.

FAX
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Damn well it’s a good day to see you back brother!
Just suck his cawk already
[Reply]
Mecca 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
AHH YEAHH!!!!! SUCK IT SAUTO!
You've been waiting forever to say that haven't you?

SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 AM 07-19-2019
So why does everyone who is not a Chiefs fan think that comparing him to Josh Gordon is the move to make?
Because they can’t understand the difference between guilty and not guilty (or not proven guilty).
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Just suck his cawk already
Don’t get jealous.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:21 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because they can’t understand the difference between guilty and not guilty (or not proven guilty).
The massive butthurt going on right now everyone else is fucking hysterical...

But like I said we are now the bad guys, I hope this team embraces it.
[Reply]
TEX 09:22 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I disagree. Flood the site on how their opinionated reporting almost ruined a man's life. Make anybody that visits the site that is unaware of what they attempted and reads the comments understand what huge pieces of shit they really are.
Naw, that gives them attention they crave.
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM 07-19-2019
The massive butthurt going on right now everyone else is ****ing hysterical...

But like I said we are now the bad guys, I hope this team embraces it.
Yep! Worked for a certain team in our division quite well throughout the decade of the '70's.
[Reply]
loochy 09:23 AM 07-19-2019
You've been waiting forever to say that haven't you?

SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!
you're God damn right
[Reply]
Mecca 09:23 AM 07-19-2019
Also everyone should head over to reddit, the tears of sadness over there are the best.
[Reply]
TEX 09:24 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I don't know the percentage, but this wasn't and isn't 100% about football for me, personally ... maybe 30/70. It was mainly an issue of fairness and the rule of law (assuming there is still such a thing as "rule of law").

No way should a bunch of media "personalities" try to railroad a person on the basis of advancing their own career. Yet that's exactly how this went down. Problem is, it's still going on because the assholes won't admit they screwed up, failed their readership/audience, and violated the principles of their position of responsibility.

The good news is that they revealed their true natures and, hopefully, people will remember that going forward.

FAX
:-) You nailed it here bro!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up