ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 63
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
This.

And tinnitus.
I would donate to a telethon to end tinnitus.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:40 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh yeah. This has been fairly life changing. I think I can get you a referral discount if anyone wants to give it a go.
I’ll give it a shot. Love coffee
[Reply]
srvy 07:59 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
This.

And tinnitus.
yes
[Reply]
Groves 08:54 PM 05-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I would donate to a telethon to end tinnitus.

Esto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:02 PM 05-25-2019
Love my Pizzazz. We live 40 miles one way from good pizza so being able to doctor up a frozen one and cook it perfectly is nice.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:11 PM 05-25-2019
My KC Star subscription, which came with a Brooke Pryor autographed Twinkies box!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:41 PM 05-25-2019
I just bought an American Giant Moto full-zip sweatshirt. Its like a hoodie without the hood, and cut a bit more square and slim.

Was served up as a Facebook ad and I actually clicked and bought it. $108.

Warm, well made, thick, stylish. Not the same thing everyone has. Not too expensive.
Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 8.38.51 PM.jpg (66.2 KB) 
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:47 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Last year I bought a 36 inch Blackstone Griddle. Love that thing and got rid of my old gas grill.

I want a smoker\grill though so considering getting a Rec Tec
I searched for this before I posted because I was almost certain I wouldn't be first to the table here.

My Blackstone is easily the best purchase I have made in recent memory. And I stole mine due to a sale, floor item and cash coupon (about $175 for the 36'' model).

Since I've bought mine, 3 people that I've cooked with have bought one of their own.

Seriously - everyone should buy a Blackstone. They're just outstanding.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:54 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I searched for this before I posted because I was almost certain I wouldn't be first to the table here.

My Blackstone is easily the best purchase I have made in recent memory. And I stole mine due to a sale, floor item and cash coupon (about $175 for the 36'' model).

Since I've bought mine, 3 people that I've cooked with have bought one of their own.

Seriously - everyone should buy a Blackstone. They're just outstanding.
I read yours and fmbs posts on them and told the wife they looked awesome and she bought me one.

I use the fucker all the time
[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 AM 05-26-2019
Attached: ISH.jpg (5.6 KB) 
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:05 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I read yours and fmbs posts on them and told the wife they looked awesome and she bought me one.

I use the fucker all the time
I have just enough gadgets that my wife thought were stupid when I bought them that work all the time that I pretty much have a free "well that was a stupid purchase" to work with.

The damn fajitas or cheesesteaks you can make on that thing are incredible, ESPECIALLY when you introduce the Joule. I marinade sirloin (god's punishment for giving us ribeyes) and then cook it at 126 in the joule for about 4 hours. It comes out incredibly tender and flavorful. Then get my surface temp to about 500 and drop a bacon press on top of the steak to get an incredible sear.

That was my spread last night.

It's the only way I can come up with to get you a perfect medium rare, AND a great sear AND a tender, flavorful cut from an otherwise lousy cut of meat.

Oh - and side note while we're talking about best purchases - find the Tortilla Land raw tortillas next time you're doing fajitas. They're uncooked but pressed and you can get 10 of them on the 36'' at a time. They are amazing and take the fajitas up to restaurant quality. You can't duplicate that with some Mission shelf-stable jobs.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:24 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
Global Entry gives you pre-check and easy customs when going internationally. Only $100.00 / 5 years. Best thing ever.
I might have to check into this.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:55 PM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I wish they would come up with a procedure to eliminate eye floaters.
Mine went away on their own after a couple of years. I think the mind gets use to it and just blocks them out. I had them the worst about five years ago when I was playing SS in softball and the floater moved to the front and was in the middle, so I had to look at the batter out of the side of my eye.
[Reply]
threebag 03:06 PM 05-26-2019
Guys Tasty Mix (not so much the new recipe)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:07 PM 05-26-2019
Love my 2018 edition Zebco Rhino, that thing is an absolute beast

It’s what I caught my PB blue cat on down at Lake of the Ozarks, we’ll worth $60... they may be Chinese made but I loves me some Zebco gear
[Reply]
Page 14 of 63
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up