« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:41 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So any player that lies to the organization about an off the field incident has no consequences?

Got it.
Suspend him and force him to go through counseling. Deal with it internally. Don't cut ties with him on the first offense.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:41 PM 02-11-2019
How long before "the tape" being released gets credited back to Dorsey

release tape
chiefs cut kareem
wait
sign kareem
profit
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:43 PM 02-11-2019
Oh, that guy who likely cost us a Super Bowl finally signed with another team which we knew was inevitable at some point anyway?

At least now it's all done and in the rearview mirror. He's going to spend the bulk of the season suspended anyhow.

But yeah, it was always going to feel like watching your ex-girlfriend dating some new guy. Time for Chiefs fans to actually move on.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:44 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And that'll be much harder to do in Cleveland.
...in your opinion.

My guess is he's ALREADY moved on from those people.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:44 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Suspend him and force him to go through counseling. Deal with it internally. Don't cut ties with him on the first offense.
They cut ties because he lied to the faces of the ownership, not because of the incident itself.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:47 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So we should have what?

Held onto him and dealt with the media backlash after Kareem straight up lied to the Chiefs organization about what happened?
There are teams that would have done just that....I know it's not pretty but yea.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:47 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, that guy who likely cost us a Super Bowl finally signed with another team which we knew was inevitable at some point anyway?
What does Sutton signing with the Falcons have to do with Hunt and Cleveland?

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:48 PM 02-11-2019
Good move for the Browns. This is basically Tyreek Hill 2.0. He ****ed up badly, but will get a 2nd chance.

Even if you get him for part of a season, it’s still a great low risk signing. He ****s up again? He’s gone, no problem, no real investment financially.

The Browns play in a historically tough defensive division. Kareem Hunt is the exact kind of back you need when you play teams like the Ravens twice a year.

Chubb and Hunt is maybe the best RB duo in the league.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 02-11-2019
I’m going to post this in bold so maybe some of the morons will get it

If we would’ve kept Hunt, the media would’ve unfairly drug Tyreek’s name through the mud as well

It had to be done

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:48 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There are teams that would have done just that....I know it's not pretty but yea.
And if it would have been for one incident....that that would have been fine. Dude had three off the field incidents in the span of like 6 months. All related to assault and alcohol.
[Reply]
O.city 01:49 PM 02-11-2019
Schefter said he's likely to get 10 to 12 games of suspension.
[Reply]
O.city 01:49 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Good move for the Browns. This is basically Tyreek Hill 2.0. He ****ed up badly, but will get a 2nd chance.

Even if you get him for part of a season, it’s still a great low risk signing. He ****s up again? He’s gone, no problem, no real investment financially.

The Browns play in a historically tough defensive division. Kareem Hunt is the exact kind of back you need when you play teams like the Ravens twice a year.

Chubb and Hunt is maybe the best RB duo in the league.
I bet they end up trying to trade Hunt to gain some picks after he re upps his image or something.

Smart move.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:50 PM 02-11-2019
All I can say for moves in Cleveland is since Dorsey was hired here some 6 years ago no GM has drafted more pro bowl players than he has.

Dude knows talent above all else.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:50 PM 02-11-2019
Just because he pushed and kicked that girl doesn't mean he's not in mad love. He just wanted to be close to her. Now they can scrap and fight and have great make up sex all day long!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 PM 02-11-2019
RB don't win championships.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 51
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up