Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 02-11-2019
Sucks to lose the talent, but I'm not really sure what all the hubbub is about. He lied to the Chiefs multiple times about an incident and was going to get suspended for it. And he plays the easiest replaced position in the game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:31 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sucks to lose the talent, but I'm not really sure what all the hubbub is about. He lied to the Chiefs multiple times about an incident and was going to get suspended for it. And he plays the easiest replaced position in the game.
BUT CLARK HUNT DOESN'T CARE!!!11!!!
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 01:33 PM 02-11-2019
All you ppl saying cleveland will be good for him, pretty sure he hit that chick in a cleveland hotel. Why are y'all acting like the city here was his problem? Cleveland is a shithole. If you're gonna mess up somewhere it'd be there, not kc.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:33 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's because we essentially gave a top 40 player in the National Football League to one of our conference rivals for absolutely nothing.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 01:34 PM 02-11-2019
He had a shit season. Played well in the playoffs and played well in the SB when they held brady to 13 points. You kno. the team that beat us..
[Reply]
O.city 01:34 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
It's because we essentially gave a top 40 player in the National Football League to one of our conference rivals for absolutely nothing.
He's a running back. Sure, hes a really good RB, but in the end, he's still a RB.

If this were a QB, or a pass rusher or something I guess I could understand being that upset.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 02-11-2019
So we should have what?

Held onto him and dealt with the media backlash after Kareem straight up lied to the Chiefs organization about what happened?
[Reply]
O.city 01:37 PM 02-11-2019
The media backlash wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't lied to them about it.

If you have an employee that isn't trusthworty, you aren't going to keep said employee around very long.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:37 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
pffft... those demons exist until exorcised, it doesn't matter where you are.

You guys are just way tooo comfortable thinking you know players as people, and how they are going to respond to adversity in the future.

....almost comes off as hoping he fails.
Nobody knows how he will respond. What we do know is a lot of his friends live in Ohio. 2 of the 3 incidents happened in Ohio. I like the browns and I like hunt. Maybe he has it figured out. It just seems a good way for him to move on is to stay away from the same crowds that helped get him in trouble. And that'll be much harder to do in Cleveland.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:37 PM 02-11-2019
Haslem’s still going to screw this up.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn....3fplatform=amp

It’s lile KC Nut somehow owned a pro franchise.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 01:38 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What a stupid ****ing post.
What’s so dumb about the post?? Sounds about right to me...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:38 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So we should have what?

Held onto him and dealt with the media backlash after Kareem straight up lied to the Chiefs organization about what happened?
Yes.

What the hell is media backlash going to do? Let the media get upset for a few days. They'll get bored and move onto something else in a couple days. The outrage culture and SJW mobs have everybody scared to death. It's pathetic. In this age of instant gratification we could've easily weathered the storm and everybody would've forgotten about it in no time flat.

But no, we had to preserve our squeaky clean image. Now some other team gets richer and the Chiefs are left holding the bag. Same as it ever was.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:39 PM 02-11-2019
Yes.

What the hell is media backlash going to do? Let the media get upset for a few days. They'll get bored and move onto something else in a couple days. The outrage culture and SJW mobs have everybody scared to death. It's pathetic. In this age of instant gratification we could've easily weathered the storm and everybody would've forgotten about it in no time flat.

But no, we had to preserve our squeaky clean image. Now some other team gets richer and the Chiefs are left holding the bag. Same as it ever was.
So any player that lies to the organization about an off the field incident has no consequences?

Got it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:40 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Anyway, this is one of those things where it was right for the Chiefs to release him, and it's right for him to get a second chance somewhere after missing most of two seasons by the time his suspension is up, if he puts in the work in the meantime to address his personality issues.
Cris Carter - Eagles loss is Vikings gain.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:41 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I doubt that. It will 100% be brought up in training camp, and I'm sure guys like Baker Mayfield will be asked about it. Puts him in a tough position.

I'm just glad it's over. We have the best QB in the league and we don't need the distraction. Reid has a long history of drafting good RBs and doing it after the first round. Draft another RB and move on. This team has much bigger problems to address.
He'll have Hunt go through Anger Management classes etc during the offseason which gives every coach and player providing an easy out about the question. The only real issue is if the league will continue with any additional punishment now that he's on a team. I haven't heard anything about that.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up