< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
stevieray 01:16 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This. It allows Hunt an entry point back to the NFL.

Frankly, I'm not sure being in Cleveland is good for him, that's where he got in trouble.
Redemption is a powerful thing. Never underestimate it.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 01:16 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Not true at all. Veach sounded like he'd consider it again last week and the bears definitely would have. If the skins hadn't just claimed Reuben Foster they probably would have claimed him off waivers.
Ya now we just made ourselves look like idiots by saying that too. Should've at least held firm to make our franchise look better
[Reply]
JakeF 01:16 PM 02-11-2019
Good move by Dorsey. He also did it early enough to let all the anger subside before training camp starts.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:18 PM 02-11-2019
well, good for kareem

hopefully this will be a teachable moment for chunt

championships come with a bit of scum attached
[Reply]
O.city 01:18 PM 02-11-2019
Bring him back to the area he's had these incidents. Seems like a good idea.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:19 PM 02-11-2019
Hmm. Good for Kareem. I think that we're going to be facing the Browns a lot in the coming years. Dorsey is going to make that team a perennial playoff team, probably as soon as the 2019 season. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the division several times in the coming years, and likely are no worst than 2nd most years, just like the Chiefs. So that will result in lots of regular season matchups and a few postseason matchups too. I will glad that he didn't go to an AFC West team, but I would have preferred seeing him in the NFC. Oh well, if we fix the defense and keep the offense rolling, it's not going to matter who the Chiefs face
[Reply]
stevieray 01:19 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Bring him back to the area he's had these incidents. Seems like a good idea.
uh, like KC?

...you guys are overreacting.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:20 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Well, that sucks. At least it wasn't the Patriots or someone else in the AFC West.
Yas, this.

Oh well.
[Reply]
tk13 01:20 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Good move by Dorsey. He also did it early enough to let all the anger subside before training camp starts.
I doubt that. It will 100% be brought up in training camp, and I'm sure guys like Baker Mayfield will be asked about it. Puts him in a tough position.

I'm just glad it's over. We have the best QB in the league and we don't need the distraction. Reid has a long history of drafting good RBs and doing it after the first round. Draft another RB and move on. This team has much bigger problems to address.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:21 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Yup. It’ll all be a distant memory by then.

I’ve said all along that we should’ve just held onto to him. He wasn’t taking hardly any cap. Shift the burden back to the league to punish him, because they told us to back off the investigation. We let the league off the hook.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:21 PM 02-11-2019
Have fun hanging out with Mayfield.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:22 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Have fun hanging out with Mayfield.
my only hope is Kareem constantly interjects with Baker with stuff like "well, back in KC, Pat threw it this way". "Pat used to do this". "Pat used to do that".
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:23 PM 02-11-2019
The Chiefs did the NFL a huge favor. Sadly, nothing ever good comes from playing the good guy.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:23 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'd bet money it doesn't happen.

wanna bet?
I mean anything can happen. But either way putting him right back where trouble brewed and around his crew doesn't seem like a good idea. Its like someone who's gone to AA for the past yr going right back out to the bars w/ his friends the moment he gets out of treatment.

But who knows..maybe the Browns will hire him a permanent babysitter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:24 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I mean anything can happen. But either way putting him right back where trouble brewed and around his crew doesn't seem like a good idea. Its like someone who's gone to AA for the past yr going right back out to the bars w/ his friends the moment he gets out of treatment.

But who knows..maybe the Browns will hire him a permanent babysitter.
The same organization that couldn't handle Josh Gordon?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 51
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up