ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Fox - Spectrum dispute & NFL Playoffs
crayzkirk 05:06 AM 01-11-2019
I like my NFL however Spectrum has quit carrying Fox which will affect the NFL playoffs.

How do I watch the games that will be on Fox? Online? Get an Antenna for the weekend?

Suggestions?
[Reply]
loochy 08:18 AM 01-11-2019
Get an antenna for the weekend? Hell, get an antenna forever and use subscriptions and a firetv or roku or something and never look back.

I don't miss dropping cable one bit.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:30 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Get an antenna for the weekend? Hell, get an antenna forever and use subscriptions and a firetv or roku or something and never look back.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

but seriously, to the OP, if you've got a spectrum provider store in your town, theres a good chance that they are giving away free antennas.
i don't work for spectrum, but a cable co that does hand out antennas for free if we happen to have a contract dispute.

just my 2 cents.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
I'm so excited about this.

Collinsworth/Michaels is one of my favorite announcing crew.

Romo's come up as my 2nd favorite.

Aikmen is awful, and Joe buck - oof.

Still can't stand Booger though. At least he's out of the booger mobile.
I assume you've seen the Twitter account that rates every collinsworth slide in. Once you see, you can't unsee. It's spectacular.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:58 AM 01-11-2019
Looks like they reached a deal this morning.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/01/11/tribun...e-programming/
[Reply]
EyePod 09:05 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:

We dropped cable for ~ 7 years, but when we moved most recently, the only way we could keep our internet only rate was with a cable box. I've enjoyed it this season, less stress trying to find a stream.

Also, having a smart TV makes a fire stick or roku unnecessary.
[Reply]
EyePod 09:06 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I assume you've seen the Twitter account that rates every collinsworth slide in. Once you see, you can't unsee. It's spectacular.
LOL!! I never saw this. Looks like he's chatting it up to someone off camera and Al Michaels is like "are you fucking kidding me!"

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/cri...terview-videos
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:37 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
But if Spectrum doesn't carry Fox, will the Fox Sports Go app allow him to watch it?
Yes, it worked for me last weekend. The Dallas game I think.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:43 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by EyePod:
LOL!! I never saw this. Looks like he's chatting it up to someone off camera and Al Michaels is like "are you fucking kidding me!"

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/cri...terview-videos
That bar scene :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:47 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

but seriously, to the OP, if you've got a spectrum provider store in your town, theres a good chance that they are giving away free antennas.
i don't work for spectrum, but a cable co that does hand out antennas for free if we happen to have a contract dispute.

just my 2 cents.
I don't quit cable
[Reply]
sedated 12:39 PM 01-11-2019
Antenna is the simplest way and has long term benefits.

I recently got AirTV to stream local stations from my antenna to all the TVs in my house, and it's amazing.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:25 PM 01-11-2019
I watched last weeks' game with an antenna...but it came back on this morning.

But....the picture delivered on the antenna was far superior. I may just start watching locals directly through the antenna anyway.
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:49 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I don't quit cable

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 01-11-2019
Every Chiefs game is shown over the air in KC
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up