ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 240
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:49 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're a ****ing loon
Oh I've always been crazy...it's what's kept me from going insane :-)

Nice avatar, btw.

Pig Burger...everybody wants some.

I want some too...
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 07:53 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Remember that 49ers game last year? This is that game all over again.

Reid refused to run. Stupid playcalling cost us the game and it ended with a turnover.
offensive geniouses throw the ball, cost seattle a superbowl and us the ass beating denver deserved
[Reply]
RunKC 07:55 PM 09-18-2015
Here's something else that pisses me off. Andy wants to throw on 3 tries is indefensible enough, BUT you throw it behind the line of scrimmage when you have Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce? Jesus. Maclin and Charles didn't even move forward in their routes.

And something else that really pisses me off is that once again the Broncos threw cheap shots at the Chiefs. Once again Von Miller hit Alex with a dirty hit. Kelce gets thrown by Von Miller after the whistle and he does nothing.

This team had twelve flags thrown on them. Three of them were declined.
Couldn't one of those flags be put to good use and hitting Von back? I honestly don't give a fuck.

The Broncos are cheap shot artists and they came in here and we did nothing.
DAT was the only player that showed emotion over his QB getting cheap shotted by a thug.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:57 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Here's something else that pisses me off. Andy wants to throw on 3 tries is indefensible enough, BUT you throw it behind the line of scrimmage when you have Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce? Jesus. Maclin and Charles didn't even move forward in their routes.

And something else that really pisses me off is that once again the Broncos threw cheap shots at the Chiefs. Once again Von Miller hit Alex with a dirty hit. Kelce gets thrown by Von Miller after the whistle and he does nothing.

This team had twelve flags thrown on them. Three of them were declined.
Couldn't one of those flags be put to good use and hitting Von back? I honestly don't give a fuck.

The Broncos are cheap shot artists and they came in here and we did nothing.
DAT was the only player that showed emotion over his QB getting cheap shotted by a thug.
Bill Maas was talking about this today on 610...basically called out the team for getting punked at home.

Completely agree.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:14 PM 09-18-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:

What a sad attempt to insult our intelligence by Reid. The massive contradiction he is making with this comment and his first half calls is almost painful. The guy has a lot of good qualities, we don't need to pretend he doesn't to underline the point that he can be horrible in game management decisions. Last night was about as brutal as it gets. The Giants fucked up for 5 minutes, Reid did it for the whole game.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:17 PM 09-18-2015
You want to give him opportunities......except for 1st & Goal on the frickin 2 yard line....

Save it Andy...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:26 PM 09-18-2015
Any thread, by anyone, that sings this beautiful song of truth and justice is a thread I want to make love to.

IN.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:58 AM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Any thread, by anyone, that sings this beautiful song of truth and justice is a thread I want to make love to.

IN.
It's the truth.

A bunch of punch - drunk mama's boys want to convince themselves that Reid is a decent coach, but no decent coach makes those decisions repeatedly, 15 or 16 years in.

Either Reid sucks or he throws games on purpose.

Pick one.

But he's not a good coach. I don't care what he does during the week. Matt Cassel was great during the week too. He also sucked on Sundays.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:05 AM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's the truth.

A bunch of punch - drunk mama's boys want to convince themselves that Reid is a decent coach, but no decent makes those decisions repeatedly, 15 or 16 years in.

Either Reid sucks or he throws games on purpose.

Pick one.

But he's not a good coach. I don't care what he does during the week. Matt Cassel was great during the week too. He also sucked on Sundays.
Oh come on, we're just overreacting as usual/CP know-it-all dumbasses.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:08 AM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Oh come on, we're just overreacting as usual/CP know-it-all dumbasses.
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM 09-19-2015
I wonder how this loss affects his behavior later on in the season.

We can probably expect him to go conservative in a time when we absolutely can't afford it..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:30 AM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I wonder how this loss affects his behavior later on in the season.

We can probably expect him to go conservative in a time when we absolutely can't afford it..
Andy Reid and Bob Sutton win games by EXACTLY two factors:

1) Not tripping over their own dicks.

2) Sheer...fucking...LUCK.
[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 09-19-2015
Emotion has subsided, and reality has started taking over.

There is no reason that we should have been in the game with the way our players turned the ball over.

None.

The coaches helped keep us in the game even though there were some morbidly retarded decisions made in the game.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:05 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Emotion has subsided, and reality has started taking over.

There is no reason that we should have been in the game with the way our players turned the ball over.

None.

The coaches helped keep us in the game even though there were some morbidly retarded decisions made in the game.
The first turnover is on Reid. But for his idiotic play calls on first and second down (moving the ball backwards) Charles isn't in a position to fumble. The first pick was also a prdictable Reid play call.
[Reply]
notorious 12:10 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The first turnover is on Reid. But for his idiotic play calls on first and second down (moving the ball backwards) Charles isn't in a position to fumble. The first pick was also a prdictable Reid play call.
Players have to execute.

Charles and Smith need 100% ownership of their turnovers even if they occurred during shit play calls.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 240
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up