ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>This is what happens when Chiefs finally draft The best QB in a generation
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:43 PM 08-16-2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:29 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's just what they want you think, shill.

Man, I've got some great PMs from teedubya. Epic.

:-)
Killer asteroid you say? No doubt the Clintons are behind it! Probably used an electro-magneto sphere to draw it into Earth's orbit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:23 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Killer asteroid you say? No doubt the Clintons are behind it! Probably used an electro-magneto sphere to draw it into Earth's orbit.
You laugh, but I've done the research. I've actually read about their electro-magneto sphere. Jet fuel alone doesn't burn hot enough to power an electro-magneto sphere. Think about that!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:40 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Weather has been used as a weapon for about 4 decades...

https://slate.com/technology/2010/09...gineering.html

You discover lots of crazy shit going on, if you dive deep enough, especially when you were in military intelligence.

But you've never served your country, cowboy. Enjoy your freedom!
"Global climate engineering is untested and untestable, and dangerous beyond belief."

One of the first sentences. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
Damn it skeptics! This is "Marfoogle News." Show some respect. And btw, you can now order an EMP protector from their website. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:08 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Weather has been used as a weapon for about 4 decades...

https://slate.com/technology/2010/09...gineering.html

You discover lots of crazy shit going on, if you dive deep enough, especially when you were in military intelligence.

But you've never served your country, cowboy. Enjoy your freedom!

I hate it when bullshit conspiracies like this give legit conspiracies a bad name. It makes intelligent people think that all conspiracies are as asinine as this one is.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up