ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 69
« First < 18586465666768 69 >
Media Center>Justified
Bowser 04:35 PM 03-14-2010
Tuesdays 9pm Central. One of the better shows on TV right now.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:00 PM 01-31-2018
I own all 6 seasons and revisted the series earlier this month. One of my all time favorite shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-K5RlyKcfo
[Reply]
Rausch 09:01 AM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I own all 6 seasons and revisted the series earlier this month. One of my all time favorite shows.
Ditto.

I didn't like the ending but I didn't feel cheated either.

It was, ok...
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:11 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ditto.

It was, ok...
I thought the ending worked. Far better than most series.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:18 PM 02-02-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ditto.

It was, ok...

I wasn’t crazy about it the first time around either but found a little bit of appreciation for after revisiting it. Except for Raylan and Winona not ending up together after what she told him the last time we saw them together. That was just stupid. But otherwise I liked it better the second time around.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 03:55 PM 02-02-2018
we dug coal together
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:28 PM 02-03-2018
One of the best ever.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:26 AM 01-14-2022
What? Hell yes!!!

High noon approaches. Timothy Olyphant returns as Raylan Givens for FX’s Justified: City Primeval, an all-new limited series. pic.twitter.com/x6BgJpQpIv

— Justified (@JustifiedFX) January 14, 2022

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:42 AM 01-14-2022
Hell yes!!!! Can't wait for this. I'll even buy FX or whatever...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:48 AM 01-14-2022
Sucks, I can't find a release date, or even an approximate one...
[Reply]
Scorp 11:55 AM 01-14-2022
My most favorite scene ever! Best show there ever was!

"Now get out of my way, I didn't come here to talk about hats!"

[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:57 PM 01-14-2022
I have actually been rewatching this the past couple of weeks. One of the all time great shows.

I’m happy with a return but, I’m also happy that it is a limited series. I fear for the quality of anything beyond that.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:25 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I have actually been rewatching this the past couple of weeks. One of the all time great shows.

I’m happy with a return but, I’m also happy that it is a limited series. I fear for the quality of anything beyond that.
Agreed. This show stayed awesome and engaging through its entire run, never jumping the proverbial shark. The regular cast was great, but probably more than any other show I've ever seen, the supporting cast/seasonal bad guys were always first rate. And the dark, twisted humor that permeated everything really put it over the top. Also, it just seemed like everybody involved in the show was having a blast working on it.

Really looking forward to the new one. I wonder if they'll figure out a way to bring Boyd back?
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:01 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Scorp:
My most favorite scene ever! Best show there ever was!

"Now get out of my way, I didn't come here to talk about hats!"

Mine is "Next one's coming faster"

If I could ever be anywhere near cool enough to come up with something on the fly so good as tossing a bullet at a dude and saying "next one's coming faster." Holy shit. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 05:13 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What? Hell yes!!!

I missed this. Excellent.

I can't say I knew much about Tim before Deadwood but I'm pretty sure he could single handedly bring back Westerns. He found his groove there...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:46 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Agreed. This show stayed awesome and engaging through its entire run, never jumping the proverbial shark. The regular cast was great, but probably more than any other show I've ever seen, the supporting cast/seasonal bad guys were always first rate. And the dark, twisted humor that permeated everything really put it over the top. Also, it just seemed like everybody involved in the show was having a blast working on it.

Really looking forward to the new one. I wonder if they'll figure out a way to bring Boyd back?
I think they could have put season six in place of five and ended it there. The Crowes were just ok bad guys. It was still plenty entertaining but, I definitely consider it the weakest season and felt like they were hitting that point of starting to run out of ideas.

Though, while we’re throwing out favorite scenes, one of my favorite from that season that I always think of whenever I see someone mention the “21’ rule” (on my phone right now so link only) -

https://youtu.be/KDOOKWKM3wM
[Reply]
Page 68 of 69
« First < 18586465666768 69 >
Up