ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 190
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:29 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Doncic plays much more like LeBron (back when he could actually drive to the basket) than Curry who is a pure shooter. Really the closest thing to him offensively I've seen.
I just meant the "next big thing" that kids start to emulate and someone that changes the game like Curry did. He has a unique style all his own IMO.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:46 AM 05-26-2021
The poor Suns got screwed. had the year they had and then have to play the Lakers who were injured most of the year.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:27 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The poor Suns got screwed. had the year they had and then have to play the Lakers who were injured most of the year.
:-)

Had Chris Paul been healthy and played a full game last night, the final score would have likely been very different.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:31 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
As a Suns fan....I’m used to disappointment.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 05-26-2021
Doncic shitting on Pat Bev is so entertaining. Even funnier by the fact Pat Bev just meekly takes both the verbal abuse and abuse on the court.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:39 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Doncic shitting on Pat Bev is so entertaining. Even funnier by the fact Pat Bev just meekly takes both the verbal abuse and abuse on the court.
Pat Bev is a fake tough guy and an incredibly overrated defender, so none of it surprises me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:41 AM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Had Chris Paul been healthy and played a full game last night, the final score would have likely been very different.
The Lakers still don't look good at all to me. LeBron is still making shots and creating opportunities for others but he can't even drive or jump right now. If he can't do that, they really don't have much of a chance to advance very far (unless, I guess, if AD decides he's going to play hard in 75% of the games rather than 25% of the games).
[Reply]
TEX 11:43 AM 05-26-2021

Yep. Not surprised. It's Chris Paul doing broken Chris Paul playoff things...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:56 AM 05-26-2021
The Lakers still don't look good at all to me. LeBron is still making shots and creating opportunities for others but he can't even drive or jump right now. If he can't do that, they really don't have much of a chance to advance very far (unless, I guess, if AD decides he's going to play hard in 75% of the games rather than 25% of the games).
No, they don't look good, at all. A big part of that is the fact that LeBron and AD have missed so many games this season that there's just not much chemistry on the court.

I guess the question now is whether or not they can get it together in time to avoid elimination. If Chris Paul remains injured throughout the series, the Lakers have a much better chance of moving on to the next round but if he plays, all bets are off, IMO.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:03 PM 05-26-2021
Lakers will beat the suns and nuggets and I predict will take Utah in 7
[Reply]
BWillie 12:40 PM 05-26-2021

They'll figure it out. They aren't going to lose to the ****ing Suns. No way.

Now I don't think they will win the title this year, I think AD and LeBron are just slowed down a little too much but I can't get myself to believe in the Suns.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 05-26-2021
I had no idea that Ayton has such shitty hands. I'm not sure what the Suns are thinking, but dude just doesn't look like a max-deal player.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:15 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lakers will beat the suns and nuggets and I predict will take Utah in 7
Lol. Yeah right... Lakers may get past Suns but they'll lose before the finals. They don't look good at all. Nuggets are no joke and neither are the Jazz.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:42 PM 05-26-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol. Yeah right... Lakers may get past Suns but they'll lose before the finals. They don't look good at all. Nuggets are no joke and neither are the Jazz.
You seen how Bron has played so far? They are only the 7th seed because he and AD were injured for several months
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:46 PM 05-26-2021
Doncic plays much more like LeBron (back when he could actually drive to the basket) than Curry who is a pure shooter. Really the closest thing to him offensively I've seen.
That three he hit off one leg was sick.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 190
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up