ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 190
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:44 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
But how clutch is he???
Clutch enough that LBJ didn't want that smoke and made Hood guard him :-)
https://youtu.be/UX2NPDUY-qE

The dude is approaching rarefied air type playoff scoring numbers though. We really need to appreciate the man while he is playing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:52 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Clutch enough that LBJ didn't want that smoke and made Hood guard him :-)
https://youtu.be/UX2NPDUY-qE
Nah. Real clutch dudes don't lose the series to Milwaukee like that.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:00 AM 06-20-2021
Nah. Real clutch dudes don't lose the series to Milwaukee like that.
Real clutch dudes go 6-0 in the finals and don't need even need a 7th game..I'll give you that one, man.. Great point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:30 AM 06-20-2021
Missed it by that much.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:50 AM 06-20-2021
Is that human
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:13 AM 06-20-2021
But how clutch is he???
Yea, the narrative is all about the outcome. If his feet had been a few inches further back for that buzzer beater at the end of regulation...

Would have rather seen the Nets advanced. I understand people's grip about super teams but KD is the most enjoyable player to watch. More fun than the Greek, IMO.

At least PG13 finally decided to show up. Hopefully CP makes it back in a timely manner and Embiid doesn't get any more banged up than he already is.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:44 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, the narrative is all about the outcome. If his feet had been a few inches further back for that buzzer beater at the end of regulation...

Would have rather seen the Nets advanced. I understand people's grip about super teams but KD is the most enjoyable player to watch. More fun than the Greek, IMO.

At least PG13 finally decided to show up. Hopefully CP makes it back in a timely manner and Embiid doesn't get any more banged up than he already is.
It's great to see young guys with the opportunity to now be showcased when fans actually watch. Giannis, Booker, Embid/ Young all will get the lime light. It's a great opportunity for the NBA to turn around the sinking ship IMO especially with fans back in the building. That bubble shit just killed the emotion and excitement of the game.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:10 PM 06-20-2021
This is the best NBA playoffs I’ve seen in a long ass time.

No LeBron, KD, Curry, Irving or Harden in the finals. Just need the Clippers to lose.

Booker, Young, Giannis. Lot of new good talent leading previously poor franchises to the brink of a Championship.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:44 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

I will say it is good that Harden and Griffin didn’t get rewarded with a title after basically tanking for their former teams (for Harden it was for a few months, for Griffin it was a few years).

Considering Kyrie and Durant’s histories as well of quitting (Kyrie) or bailing (Durant), that may have been the most unlikable team ever.
Bailing? Is that how you are characterizing free agency now?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No, it’s when somebody does exactly what Lebron does (leaving to try to create super teams) better than him.

KCC, like every other Lebron stan, draws the line conveniently in between Lebron and KD.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:48 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is the best NBA playoffs I’ve seen in a long ass time.

No LeBron, KD, Curry, Irving or Harden in the finals. Just need the Clippers to lose.

Booker, Young, Giannis. Lot of new good talent leading previously poor franchises to the brink of a Championship.
Its the shittest NBA playoffs. None of the top 5 NBA players are playing in the Finals.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:49 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Best pure scorer since MJ..IMO.. Just a hair above Kobe but Kobe was an all around better.
MUCH better 3-point shooter than MJ.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:46 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's how I characterize blowing a 3-1 lead to a team in the Western Conference Finals and then immediately joining that same team that beat him 2 months later, yeah.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:00 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, it’s when somebody does exactly what Lebron does (leaving to try to create super teams) better than him.

KCC, like every other Lebron stan, draws the line conveniently in between Lebron and KD.
Yeah. It's quite bizzare.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:08 PM 06-20-2021

[Reply]
Page 114 of 190
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up