Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Jerm 10:55 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Roger that. I agree. With the concept and teams.

If chiefsplanet was what it is today in 2004, you’d be demanding Pinkel to be fired.
Oh there it is…the stupid, nonsensical “try to somehow compare Drink to Pinkel” argument lol. I’m shocked you didn’t throw in Mark Stoops….

You’re right…we should give Eli Saban a 10 year extension.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:12 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Oh there it is…the stupid, nonsensical “try to somehow compare Drink to Pinkel” argument lol. I’m shocked you didn’t throw in Mark Stoops….

You’re right…we should give Eli Saban a 10 year extension.
Clearly you’re drunk. I respect that. When you sober up, drink has been better than Pinkel’s first three years. Pinkel has been a head coach at Toledo for awhile before coming to Mizzou. Drink was a head coach for one year before Mizzou.

I know you’re perfect in your job. You’re worth every penny because you make mistakes. Drink shouldn’t be able to make no mistakes. He has been more successful than Odom, Pinkel, and smith in his first three years

Andy Reid isn’t walking through the front door of faurot. Belichick isn’t either.

You do you bro. You bitch but you don’t have an answer besides “fIRE eVeRYoNE” because you’re a simp.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:38 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Clearly you’re drunk. I respect that. When you sober up, drink has been better than Pinkel’s first three years. Pinkel has been a head coach at Toledo for awhile before coming to Mizzou. Drink was a head coach for one year before Mizzou.

I know you’re perfect in your job. You’re worth every penny because you make mistakes. Drink shouldn’t be able to make no mistakes. He has been more successful than Odom, Pinkel, and smith in his first three years

Andy Reid isn’t walking through the front door of faurot. Belichick isn’t either.

You do you bro. You bitch but you don’t have an answer besides “fIRE eVeRYoNE” because you’re a simp.
And you’re a simp because you want a facial from a guy that just went 6-6….

You enjoy mediocrity…*shrug* sorry if I expect and want more.

Eh oh well….I’m sure you’ll weep and jerk off to Drink gifs when we win the WD-40 Bowl or what ever it is….

You’re exactly the type of fan DRF is looking for….a complete sucker.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:08 AM 11-26-2022
Damn seems we have to guys on the opposite ends of the spectrum arguing in here lol. Jerm is on the Drink sucks side and Mizzou_8541 is on the Drink is amazing side.

I'm in the middle, but shaded towards Jerm. I think he should get another year, but if he's barely sneaking into a bowl with a final week of the season win, then bye bye. If he starts Brady Cook next year, then I don't want him to even get the chance to sneak into a bowl. He should be gone. If Sam Horn isn't starting next year, then Drink needs to be kicked out the door.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:17 AM 11-26-2022

pic.twitter.com/TL4kPBpyOP

— AutoZone Liberty Bowl (@AZOLibertyBowl) November 26, 2022

[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:43 AM 11-26-2022
Dumb question but Saturdays are for waking and baking.

I’ve noticed some backlash on it, am I the only person digging the script look and the different black/yellow combos?

Like it better than oval cat, giant growling cat head, or Block M personally.

Carry on.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:52 AM 11-26-2022
I'm kinda' amazed that Mizzou is even bowl eligible, given what a mess it was in Pinkel's departure (and the disaster that was Odom) - not meaning that Pinkel left it that way, but that the University itself was a mess from all the negative national attention / protests / etc. Color me pleasantly surprised. Never thought this would be the turn-around year - I thought next year would be when things were looking up, assuming Horn and Burden and the rest of this year's recruiting class would start hitting their stride.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:09 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Damn seems we have to guys on the opposite ends of the spectrum arguing in here lol. Jerm is on the Drink sucks side and Mizzou_8541 is on the Drink is amazing side.

I'm in the middle, but shaded towards Jerm. I think he should get another year, but if he's barely sneaking into a bowl with a final week of the season win, then bye bye. If he starts Brady Cook next year, then I don't want him to even get the chance to sneak into a bowl. He should be gone. If Sam Horn isn't starting next year, then Drink needs to be kicked out the door.

Yeah Drinkwitz is very polarizing among the fan base.

It really all has to do with the QB position. Can he recruit the WB position?
[Reply]
Jerm 10:04 AM 11-26-2022
Rumblings Lovett may be leaving…now THAT would suck…
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
Dumb question but Saturdays are for waking and baking.

I’ve noticed some backlash on it, am I the only person digging the script look and the different black/yellow combos?

Like it better than oval cat, giant growling cat head, or Block M personally.

Carry on.
That shit is awful. Worst uni combination in Mizzou history.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 11:28 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That shit is awful. Worst uni combination in Mizzou history.
:-)

I’m alone on my island.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:03 PM 11-26-2022
I want absolutely nothing to do with Kansas in a bowl game lol. We only score 24.7 ppg and I don't think we could hang with Kansas.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:38 PM 11-26-2022
I want absolutely nothing to do with Kansas in a bowl game lol. We only score 24.7 ppg and I don't think we could hang with Kansas.
I'm seeing smoke you might opt to play a PAC-12 opponent. It'd be hilarious if y'all took the KU Hoops approach from 2013-2021 and decided there was minimal upside for you to play KU Football (but a ton of upside for us).

I'd get it, but damn. Few (if any other) games would have me scrambling with my friends/family in Tennessee to see if I can figure out logistics to see a marginal December bowl game.

In all seriousness, your d-line could give our offenses style of play problems and our defense is nothing to write home about. I could see this matchup going either way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:51 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm seeing smoke you might opt to play a PAC-12 opponent. It'd be hilarious if y'all took the KU Hoops approach from 2013-2021 and decided there was minimal upside for you to play KU Football (but a ton of upside for us).

I'd get it, but damn. Few (if any other) games would have me scrambling with my friends/family in Tennessee to see if I can figure out logistics to see this a marginal December bowl game.

In all seriousness, your d-line could give our offense problems and our defense is nothing to write home about. I could see this matchup going either way.
I don't think I could handle you all beating us after you'd just won the national title in basketball the year before.
[Reply]
Best22 01:25 PM 11-26-2022
And they also allow 32ppg…

Arkansas has a great offense and just blew out Ole Miss 42-27 (it was 42-6 before reserves came in). And Kansas isn’t as good as Arkansas.

It’d be a battle but we could certainly win
[Reply]
Page 69 of 109
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up