Page 75 of 112
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:06 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You have to consider where the Bills are on their journey compared to us.

This is the last year they'll have Allen taking up a smaller cap hit. They went out and spent a ton of money on Von Miller to get over the hump (we're the hump) and they technically haven't done it yet, since the playoffs don't start in week 6.

If they don't win the Super Bowl this year, they'll start to have the same struggles we're having right now with maintaining an elite roster.
They’re only a year behind KC with their QB contract, so you can compare their 2022 roster to our 2021 roster. Our 2021 team was not nearly as well constructed as the 2022 Bills. Having Mahomes and Kelce/Hill covers a lot of other shortcomings.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:08 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
They’re only a year behind KC with their QB contract, so you can compare their 2022 roster to our 2021 roster. Our 2021 team was not nearly as well constructed as the 2022 Bills. Having Mahomes and Kelce/Hill covers a lot of other shortcomings.
And yet, our 2021 roster beat them when it mattered most.

And our shell-of-itself-2022-roster just took them to the wire in the fourth quarter.

You're an imbecile if you really think this is the way you frame a cogent argument.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:28 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And yet, our 2021 roster beat them when it mattered most.

And our shell-of-itself-2022-roster just took them to the wire in the fourth quarter.

You're an imbecile if you really think this is the way you frame a cogent argument.
No disrespect intended, but I think an argument could be made that the Bills coaching beat the Bills in that playoff game more-so than the Bills players.

Not squib kicking the ball with 13 seconds left lost them the game. And playing that horrible defense letting Kelce run free was bad too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
playing that horrible defense letting Kelce run free was bad too.
kelce just buttfucked them again

they have no defense for kelce
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:34 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
kelce just butt****ed them again

they have no defense for kelce
For sure.

which is all the more reason why you don’t let him run free down the field with 13 seconds left - terrible coaching
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:37 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
No disrespect intended, but I think an argument could be made that the Bills coaching beat the Bills in that playoff game more-so than the Bills players.

Not squib kicking the ball with 13 seconds left lost them the game. And playing that horrible defense letting Kelce run free was bad too.
Could say the same for KC.

Plus, it took multiple 4th down heroics in order for you guys to be knotted up with us when the clocks hit 00:00.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:45 AM 10-17-2022
There was so much talent on the board when we picked CEH. Tee Higgins, Pittman jr, Trevon Diggs, Kyle dugger, swift, claypool all went in the second round of that draft. That was a big miss.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:51 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Ed Oliver isn’t a massive bust. He’d be our second best defensive tackle if he was on our team.
He's also nowhere close to the expectations that you'd have for a top 10 draft pick, so yes, he's kind of a bust.

Top 10 pick does not equal solid starter.

Funny how you guys can have the expectations you usually have for the Chiefs draft picks, but you're willing to give passes to other teams that you'd never give the Chiefs.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:54 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's also nowhere close to the expectations that you'd have for a top 10 draft pick, so yes, he's a bust.

Top 10 pick does not equal solid starter.

Funny how you guys can have the expectations you usually have for the Chiefs draft picks, but you're willing to give passes to other teams that you'd never give the Chiefs.
Not meeting expectations doesn’t make him a massive bust. He’s still a good player.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:55 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You have to consider where the Bills are on their journey compared to us.

This is the last year they'll have Allen taking up a smaller cap hit. They went out and spent a ton of money on Von Miller to get over the hump (we're the hump) and they technically haven't done it yet, since the playoffs don't start in week 6.

If they don't win the Super Bowl this year, they'll start to have the same struggles we're having right now with maintaining an elite roster.
The Bills have just over $1 million of cap space next Spring. We have $28 million (14th in NFL) and that’s before cutting Frank Clark to get us to over $35 million.

Josh Allen, Von Miller and Stefon Diggs alone are 35% of their entire cap next year.

They’re gonna be making cuts to get money why we’ll have money to spend as well as 12 draft picks
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 AM 10-17-2022
Not meeting expectations doesn’t make him a massive bust. He’s still a good player.
Now do Mecole Hardman.

You guys have higher expectations for a mid 2nd round pick than a top 10 fucking pick.

I wouldn't call him a "massive bust", but relative to his draft status, he's absolutely a big disappointment.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Bills have just over $1 million of cap space next Spring. We have $28 million (14th in NFL) and that’s before cutting Frank Clark to get us to over $35 million.

Josh Allen, Von Miller and Stefon Diggs alone are 35% of their entire cap next year.

They’re gonna be making cuts to get money why we’ll have money to spend as well as 12 draft picks
No doubt. I love it.

They've got Josh Allen so they will be fine, but that'll even the playing field for us quite a bit when they start having to make some business decisions.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:03 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Now do Mecole Hardman.

You guys have higher expectations for a mid 2nd round pick than a top 10 ****ing pick.

I wouldn't call him a "massive bust", but relative to his draft status, he's absolutely a big disappointment.
He didn’t say he was a disappointment. He said he was a massive bust. That’s not the same thing. I’ve never called Hardman a massive bust.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:03 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I’d love to see a huge investment of those picks in the DL. Like 3-4 DT/Edge rushers. We’re bound to hit on a few.

I love the linebackers on this team. I’m also encouraged by the young secondary. Just get some real pass rush from the DL, and we’re looking at a great defense.

I still think that leaves resources to grab another receiver, RT, and probably a late round running back. I don’t think we can realistically upgrade LT, but we can get by with OBJ as long as Wylie isn’t on the other side.

The future is bright boys.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 AM 10-17-2022
He didn’t say he was a disappointment. He said he was a massive bust. That’s not the same thing. I’ve never called Hardman a massive bust.
I guarantee you've been harder on Hardman than your assessment of Ed Oliver.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 112
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up