ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 112
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
RunKC 07:28 AM 10-13-2022
Nick Bolton 9th in the NFL in tackles. Nobody ahead of his has more sacks or TFL’s than him.

Veach got a top 10 ILB and C in the 2021 draft. That Trey Smith guy is pretty good too
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:52 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
:-) What the hell is he doing that makes him more of a "culture builder" than any other coach? Is he giving out tickets to the Denver Symphony Orchestra or some shit?
Hugs and stairs, bro. Hugs and stairs.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:08 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Hackett is a culture builder. The current narrative surrounding him is ridiculous and will look silly a month from now.
Ah, so they’re going to build a team of robots. Now the Russell Wilson trade makes sense. Can’t wait for them to play a Tesla at running back.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:11 AM 10-13-2022
Hackett is a culture builder. The current narrative surrounding him is ridiculous and will look silly a month from now.
Culture of losing games to bad teams? If that's what you were going for, congrats, I guess.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:19 AM 10-13-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:24 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Andy Reid got off the plane and ripped off NINE straight wins
For a team that had fans flying banners, dressing in black and players murdering their baby mama's and committing suicide in the parking lot the year prior.

Yeah - uh...that dog ain't gonna hunt.

If someone wants to try to argue that Paton and Hackett are young and learning and could SOMEDAY be great at their jobs - um, okay. I guess I'll listen.

But to say they've done a damn thing worthy of being defended to this point in their respective careers is simply unsupported by any evidence.

You can give them a D or an INC, but you damn sure can't give them an A.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:04 PM 10-16-2022
So to be clear, Brandon Beane is the best GM in the NFL.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:51 PM 10-16-2022
Don’t trade with the GM in Seattle because he will screw you & won’t kiss you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 06:43 AM 10-17-2022
The Bills have $1.1 million of cap space next Spring. That’s it.

5 of their starters including Tremaine Edmunds and Jordan Poyer are FA’s. Their other starting safety Micah Hyde just had neck surgery and may have to retire.

They better win the SB bc that team is about to be blown up and rebuilt.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:46 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Bills have $1.1 million of cap space next Spring. That’s it.

5 of their starters including Tremaine Edmunds and Jordan Poyer are FA’s. Their other starting safety Micah Hyde just had neck surgery and may have to retire.

They better win the SB bc that team is about to be blown up and rebuilt.
Saints and Buccaneers have shown us it’s not hard to just restructure contracts and still keep building with supposed salary cap doom that never happens.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:54 AM 10-17-2022
Let’s see what Beane does when his QB isn’t making pennies anymore. They have a rookie contract team this year.

Next year we’ll see if he’s a good GM bc like Veach is in now, it’s way harder when your QB is making money and you can’t just go out and sign a Von Miller
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:55 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
So to be clear, Brandon Beane is the best GM in the NFL.
Piss off
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:57 AM 10-17-2022
Saints and Buccaneers have shown us it’s not hard to just restructure contracts and still keep building with supposed salary cap doom that never happens.

You are using the Saints as an example of someone who can survive salary cap hell? :-)... and the Bucs are close to their impending mediocracy... You have some truly bad takes the last 24 hours.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:00 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let’s see what Beane does when his QB isn’t making pennies anymore. They have a rookie contract team this year.

Next year we’ll see if he’s a good GM bc like Veach is in now, it’s way harder when your QB is making money and you can’t just go out and sign a Von Miller
Yes we’ll see. But I don’t think you can dispute that Buffalo and Beane have drafted better than KC overall and have done better in free agency and trades. Buffalo signed Miller and traded for Diggs. Compare that to KC signing Watkins and trading for Clark/OBJ. They also found Davis in the 4th round the year KC took CEH. Beane is actually finding weapons in the draft for Josh Allen instead of squandering picks on the likes of CEH and Hardman.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:07 AM 10-17-2022

The Bucs have a super short window with Tom. I'd do the same thing if I were them. We're in a totally different situation.

And the Saints.... why even mention them??? They're irrelevant.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 112
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up