ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I told my wife she
Reroka 01:45 PM 06-28-2022
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.
[Reply]
2bikemike 06:23 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why didn't you sleep in your bed? If she has a problem then she can go to a different bed.
I told my wife when we got married, I don't care how mad we might be with one another I will always sleep in our bed. If she wanted to go to another room that is on her! She has spent a few nights sleeping in another room! The only time in our 27 year marriage I slept in another room she had covid and I didn't.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:26 PM 06-28-2022
She probably underestimated how caloric Billay’s ass is
[Reply]
BWillie 07:36 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure there is, there's plenty a man can do about it.

The problem is that usually means some effort and lifestyle changes on the man's part too...and well....most aren't willing to look themselves in the mirror.

If your wife is getting fat there's a good chance you ain't what you use to be either, considering you share the same lifestyle and all...
Depends on the relationship I guess. I can't get mine to do any physical activity outside of taking a walk...which will do next to nothing. Tried to get her into golf. Nah. Tried to see if we could run together. Nah. Tennis...tried it twice and she didnt like it. Pickelball, nope.

They have to be willing too.
[Reply]
notorious 07:44 PM 06-28-2022
All I have to do is start working out, and my wife takes the hint.

Her problem is that I can drop .5 to 1 pound a day because I go all-in. She half-asses it and gets discouraged.
[Reply]
loochy 09:23 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I told my wife when we got married, I don't care how mad we might be with one another I will always sleep in our bed. If she wanted to go to another room that is on her! She has spent a few nights sleeping in another room! The only time in our 27 year marriage I slept in another room she had covid and I didn't.
Same here.

It helps to have a king size.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:23 PM 06-28-2022
One day years ago the wife and I were at the grocery store after work. Now I should point out that my wife is not generally the bitchy sort (certainly not nearly as bitchy as she should be being married to me :-) ), but she was raging that day. Normally I'm the one wanting to get out of the store quickly, but she was ranting nonstop (I'm tired, I'm hungry, hurry up, we can get this shit later, waaaa). Finally I turned to her and said "Live off the fat in your ass for half an hour." When I said it, a guy passing in the aisle cracked up laughing and absolutely lost his shit - ran his cart into a display of cans, and cans went everywhere. That cracked me up, and I started laughing, he was still laughing, and well, I learned that day that the wife can hit pretty damned hard if properly motived. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 10:58 PM 06-28-2022
So did this is your obituary?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:02 PM 06-28-2022
Years ago, I told my girlfriend in a roundabout way that she could stand to lose a few lbs. Poor girl went on a 400 calorie diet until she was damn near too skinny.

Had a cute girl who would take a bullet for me and I walked away. The dumb decisions we make in our 20s.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:08 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Years ago, I told my girlfriend in a roundabout way that she could stand to lose a few lbs. Poor girl went on a 400 calorie diet until she was damn near too skinny.

Had a cute girl who would take a bullet for me and I walked away. The dumb decisions we make in our 20s.
Sounds like you were secretly gay
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:31 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sounds like you were secretly gay
I can confidently say I’ve never had a homosexual desire in my life.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:19 AM 06-29-2022
If you're otherwise happy, why on EARTH would you say some shit like that? :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:40 AM 06-29-2022
Eh, been with my wife for almost 34 years...If I think she needs to lose some weight I tell her. Why not? She lets me know all the time what a fuck up I am...heh.

Seriously, it's not about her needing to lose weight dude. It's about her wanting to know you still love her. Tell her you have been reading about fitness and health, and that you want to start working out together. If you sell it the right way, she'll be on board cuz you're in it together. Just make sure she feels loved and not fat. Good luck brutha.
[Reply]
neech 06:40 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Need pics of wife
Yeah, how can we give you advise without pics of your wife?
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:51 AM 06-29-2022
I feel like because I'm married, I have a responsibility to my spouse and my family to maintain my health. If I'm not doing that, I'm shirking my responsibility to my family.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 08:17 AM 06-29-2022
Get used to the couch because elephants never forget
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up