ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>People Mag: Christian McCaffrey dating Amendola’s sloppy seconds
Prison Bitch 11:28 AM 06-24-2022
Olivia Culpo Says Boyfriend Christian McCaffrey Restored Her 'Faith in Love' on Their Third Anniversary

"You are everything I ever dreamed of and more," the model said of her boyfriend

In July 2019, the two sparked dating rumors after they were spotted on a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico following her split from New England Patriots player Danny Amendola.

https://people.com/style/olivia-culp...sary/?amp=true
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:10 PM 06-28-2022
Nothing he posted was wrong
[Reply]
stevieray 01:40 PM 06-28-2022
I'm nine years older than my wife.

We celebrate 30 in December.

A buddy of mine married a 15 yo old right out of high school, they've been married for 42 and have great grandkids.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:00 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nothing he posted was wrong
He's just misrepresenting the argument and oversimplifying a much bigger issue.

No one said it was creepy for a 19 year old to get married and complaining about younger generations is always tacky.
[Reply]
TLO 03:03 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'm nine years older than my wife.

We celebrate 30 in December.

A buddy of mine married a 15 yo old right out of high school, they've been married for 42 and have great grandkids.
Is that legal?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06-28-2022, 03:46 PM
This message has been deleted by Prison Bitch.
Prison Bitch 03:47 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Is that legal?
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Rausch 04:19 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Wrong. He isn't putting a ring on her. When you are young and single and plan on staying that way, dating older women is where it is at. Much more fun in the sack.
Date 'em old when yer' young and young when yer' old...
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:34 AM 06-29-2022
Predatory????? Bwahahaha. Just what do you think mating is? Every guy on the planet has to approach women and be persistent, you’ve never heard of the term “the chase”? The most aggressive and dominant males secure the females and that’s true no matter what HollyWeird or Cosmo mag tells you. If you light candles and place rose petals around your bedroom constantly you’re quite the exception

Obv this is all predicated on consent, the guys who push that boundary justly deserve punishment. But soy boys don’t get women and certainly don’t keep them 50 years like my old man
Huh, we’re CP studs, bitches be stalking us.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:37 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Is that legal?
As long as you promise not to get her pregnant. Most states make you agree to that before they will allow you to marry a first cousin.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:02 AM 06-29-2022
Predatory????? Bwahahaha. Just what do you think mating is? Every guy on the planet has to approach women and be persistent, you’ve never heard of the term “the chase”? The most aggressive and dominant males secure the females and that’s true no matter what HollyWeird or Cosmo mag tells you. If you light candles and place rose petals around your bedroom constantly you’re quite the exception

Obv this is all predicated on consent, the guys who push that boundary justly deserve punishment. But soy boys don’t get women and certainly don’t keep them 50 years like my old man
Yes. Because the alpha apex male of our species is someone that has nearly 80,000 posts on a football forum.
[Reply]
scho63 08:27 AM 06-29-2022
I really like how her legs come up and make an ass out of themselves.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:28 PM 06-29-2022

Christian McCaffrey dating Amendola’s sloppy seconds
Sloppy 2nds aren't bad once you get past the used part... :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 08:06 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Sloppy 2nds aren't bad once you get past the used part... :-)
When you buy a slightly used Corvette it's still nice to row through the gears.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:20 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
When you buy a slightly used Corvette it's still nice to row through the gears.
Culpo is more of a Lamborghini.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 06:50 AM 06-30-2022
I can see why she’s happy. Danny amendola always came off as a douche bag.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up