ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>People Mag: Christian McCaffrey dating Amendola’s sloppy seconds
Prison Bitch 11:28 AM 06-24-2022
Olivia Culpo Says Boyfriend Christian McCaffrey Restored Her 'Faith in Love' on Their Third Anniversary

"You are everything I ever dreamed of and more," the model said of her boyfriend

In July 2019, the two sparked dating rumors after they were spotted on a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico following her split from New England Patriots player Danny Amendola.

https://people.com/style/olivia-culp...sary/?amp=true
[Reply]
loochy 08:40 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Will make the over 50 thread easy.
AKA "The Old Ass Women That No Overweight Midwestern Bald Man With A Goatee Would Ever Even Think About Boning Thread"
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:15 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It’s not so much she took a Patriot missile. It’s her age. No rich or successful man should ever, and I mean EVER, go older. It’s literal insanity. Older women are much less attractive and 99% of the public (that includes women themselves) know that

My dad married 12 years younger and I’m one of 8. She takes care of him now that he’s old. It’s called “winning” and McCaff should look into it. I married a younger woman too as I saw the obv importance of it
How old was your mom when she got with your dad?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:09 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah we want to know so we can send some information to our spank banks.
[Reply]
loochy 03:50 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Yeah we want to know so we can send some information to our spank banks.

unless she happened to be older than him...in which case it's the most disgusting thing ever
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:29 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He was 31 she was 19

It’s called winning
[Reply]
Eureka 11:02 PM 06-27-2022
He was 31 she was 19

It’s called winning
Well in today's dating world it would be different if she was into social media. Other wise kudos to who would go that route. Takes true love on both their parts.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:30 AM 06-28-2022
His bidet jets Listermint with a time release seatbelt
[Reply]
neech 06:09 AM 06-28-2022
I work with this pretty gal that married a guy 26 years older then her and its worked out well for them.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:19 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
I work with this pretty gal that married a guy 26 years older then her and its worked out well for them.
I bet it will.

He’ll die soon and she’ll spend 30+ years living off the fortune.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:32 AM 06-28-2022
He was 31 she was 19

It’s called winning
That's creepy.

31 to 19 are just two totally different points in life. One is a grown ass man who should be in full swing in his career, owning a home, etc. The other is fresh out of high school, can't even drink legally.

Doesn't pass the "half your age plus 7" rule, either.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:34 AM 06-28-2022
If I could give him advice I’d tell him to drop the gal who’s 4 years older and start going the other way on age. He will thank me when he’s older
Wrong. He isn't putting a ring on her. When you are young and single and plan on staying that way, dating older women is where it is at. Much more fun in the sack.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:02 AM 06-28-2022
Did this woman live close to you?
[Reply]
neech 07:12 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I bet it will.

He’ll die soon and she’ll spend 30+ years living off the fortune.
He just had major heart surgery a couple months ago he's 67 and he owns four homes. He's a real good dude though I hope he lives till a hundred.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:22 AM 06-28-2022
He was 31 she was 19

It’s called winning
No union that spawned you could realistically be described as "winning."
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:35 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's creepy.

31 to 19 are just two totally different points in life. One is a grown ass man who should be in full swing in his career, owning a home, etc. The other is fresh out of high school, can't even drink legally.

Doesn't pass the "half your age plus 7" rule, either.
Yeah in modern times where people don't grow up until they are 30, if ever, it's weird.

Until the iZombie generation it was common for people to begin adulthood at 18.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up