ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 98
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 AM 03-24-2022
Stock Discussion
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:46 PM 03-26-2022
So the 3 we pick we have to keep for a full year? No selling for profits then buying back in after a dip? I have kicked the S&P's ASS the last 3 years, but not with this strategy.

And the "no meme stocks" talk in the other thread is ****ing reeruned, it's a thread about INVESTING. Like it or not, trading meme stocks is still INVESTING. But I get it, we have a Where's Waldo-looking, douchebag mod with an inferiority complex on a power trip.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:13 AM 03-27-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
So the 3 we pick we have to keep for a full year? No selling for profits then buying back in after a dip? I have kicked the S&P's ASS the last 3 years, but not with this strategy.

And the "no meme stocks" talk in the other thread is ****ing reeruned, it's a thread about INVESTING. Like it or not, trading meme stocks is still INVESTING. But I get it, we have a Where's Waldo-looking, douchebag mod with an inferiority complex on a power trip.
Yeah, that's why I just threw my chips into 3 fresh IPOs for funsies just to see what shakes. I could blow up or crash and burn, but with no ability to move I figured why play it safe?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:21 AM 03-27-2022

Understood. But if I had to keep up with everyone jumping in and out this would become a full time job for me to keep up with.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:31 AM 03-27-2022
After giving some thought I've revised rule #3 as to the deadline. All entries need to be in by April 1.

My original thinking was to give more time so more people could join, but realizing that nearly every day there are stocks that jump 100% and someone could grab three of those through a screener and start with those and it would just throw things out of wack.
[Reply]
Infidel Goat 07:47 AM 03-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
After giving some thought I've revised rule #3 as to the deadline. All entries need to be in by April 1.

My original thinking was to give more time so more people could join, but realizing that nearly every day there are stocks that jump 100% and someone could grab three of those through a screener and start with those and it would just throw things out of wack.
I shouldn't have mentioned it earlier. That was totally going to be my strategy. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 03-27-2022
Some momentum stocks that seem to be running right now, might be good for a swing.

MOS Fertilizer in short supply
CF Same as above

ADM
NTR
CTVA

DE John Deere has gone from $173 on 1/1/20 to $436 in two years over 150%
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:56 PM 03-27-2022
Always love hearing Buffetts thoughts

[Reply]
MTG#10 08:20 AM 03-28-2022
My portfolio looking pretty great right now. **** the meme stock doubters.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:42 AM 03-28-2022
My portfolio looking pretty great right now. **** the meme stock doubters.
Let’s fucking go!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 03-28-2022
AMC POPPING

I bet I go back into the green on it this week.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 AM 03-28-2022
Exclusive-AMC CEO says more meme-stock powered deals are coming

Originally Posted by :
(Reuters) - AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc Chief Executive Adam Aron said the movie-theater chain would embark on more "transformational" deals to capitalize on the interest of retail investors following its bet on a troubled gold and silver mine operator.

AMC unveiled a $27.9 million investment for a 22% stake in Hycroft Mining Holding Corp about two weeks ago, an unusual deal for a company operating more than 900 theaters worldwide that raised eyebrows among market observers.

AMC's investment called upon a $1.8 billion "war chest" it raised in 2021 by selling its shares in the open market, in part on the back of retail investors who turned it into a popular 'meme' stock.

Aron said he expects AMC's investment, which includes shares and warrants, to be "lucrative." The deal was disclosed March 15, the day after Aron's tour of the company's mining operations in Northern Nevada outside Winnemucca, not far from the site of the annual Burning Man arts and music festival.

Some analysts questioned AMC's investment, expressing concern that the bet is far afield from the company's core competency and wondering whether the money could be better spent repaying the chain's debt, which exceeded $5 billion at the end of 2021.

Aron said in a phone interview from a limousine in Los Angeles en route to the Academy Awards on Sunday that AMC's investment in Hycroft had done well from the start. AMC bought Hycroft shares at $1.07, and they were trading at $1.32 last week.

[Reply]
neech 09:20 AM 03-28-2022
^
Its hovering around 2.00 dollars now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 AM 03-28-2022
Almost back to even on AMC. I'm ready to make money!

#stonks #tothemoon #magamoney
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 AM 03-28-2022
30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
scho63 11:25 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm putting stock into Billay's Mom
Johnsonville?

Nathans?

Claussen?
[Reply]