Page 20 of 103
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 STL Cardinals Thread***
BigRedChief 07:50 AM 03-19-2022
2022 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:40 PM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
His feelings or vagina?
Yea. They seem to be connected.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:42 PM 06-26-2022
His feelings or vagina?
Vagina.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:58 PM 06-26-2022
His feelings or vagina?
He's sad pride month is ending soon
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:10 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Flaherty hurt again
His feelings or vagina?
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea. They seem to be connected.
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Vagina.
Originally Posted by BDj23:
He's sad pride month is ending soon
You guys need to stop following him or anyone else that puts out political or controversial tweets. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

Their tweets don't mean shit. All they do is reaffirm shit to the people that approve and upset people who don't agree. Who cares what Bader's opinion is on Roe V Wade?

I'd bet that all of you are pretty strong willed persons. There is no way you'd be swayed on a subject you're passionate about by some stupid athlete. So why get upset? It's 2022. It's going to stay this way. Just unfollow their dumbass's. Don't buy their jersey etc.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:19 AM 06-27-2022
I don't follow him in social media. This and snapchat are the only social media platforms I use. But when I type "Cardinals Score" into Google and get "JACK FLAHERTY ROASTS TAMPA BAY PTICHERS ON TWITTER OVER LGBT UNIFORMS" back as my search results, it's kinda unavoidable

Also, I apologize for making this thread political, so I'll zip it now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You guys need to stop following him or anyone else that puts out political or controversial tweets. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

Their tweets don't mean shit. All they do is reaffirm shit to the people that approve and upset people who don't agree. Who cares what Bader's opinion is on Roe V Wade?

I'd bet that all of you are pretty strong willed persons. There is no way you'd be swayed on a subject you're passionate about by some stupid athlete. So why get upset? It's 2022. It's going to stay this way. Just unfollow their dumbass's. Don't buy their jersey etc.
it's just a lot harder to root for someone who doesn't even rise to the level of apathetic towards you. I recognize that most athletes simply don't care much about their fans one way or another.

But Flaherty takes it to another level. Jack Flaherty has demonstrated open antipathy and outright disdain for those that won't join him in his Quixotic bullshit.

It's why I cited Tony Gonzalez earlier - Gonzalez was apolitical as far as I ever knew. He was also someone who made it quite clear that he had little time for us peasant midwestern rubes.

Flaherty's politics are what color his revulsion but they aren't why I enjoy watching him get hit. I recognize that there are a SLEW of guys in all walks of entertainment that agree with him. I enjoy watching him get hit because I'm absolutely certain he would call me a backwards hillbilly motherfucker if he bothered to stoop to notice me at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:35 PM 06-28-2022
So is this something new? Since when does the player decide how long and where they can rehab?

John Mozeliak on the decision to bring Jack Flaherty back early from his rehab assignment: "A lot of it's based on the feedback you're getting from the athlete. ... Ultimately it's not our decision. We laid out a plan, the plan was deviated, and here we are."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:52 AM 06-29-2022
Mozeliak is a gutless bag man. And his ability to shirk responsibility while maintaining an insufferable arrogance is truly remarkable.

Man I loathe that guy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:00 AM 06-30-2022
Woo: Alec Burleson is our trade piece

The Cardinals organization has done a considerable job in bolstering their overall depth. St. Louis has relied heavily on their rookie class this year and has shown little hesitance to promote those in Triple A like Nolan Gorman, Brendan Donovan and Juan Yepez, who have shown they are ready.

Alec Burleson, an offensive-first outfielder who is hitting .343 with 15 homers and a .967 OPS for Triple-A Memphis, is showcasing that same readiness level. Yet with an outfield populated by Tyler O’Neill, Harrison Bader and Dylan Carlson, and Donovan and Yepez serving as reserves, there doesn’t seem to be a roster spot available for him.

Burleson is a top-10 prospect. He has enough offensive upside for other organizations to be intrigued, and he could be a key name should the Cardinals decide to buy at the deadline. — Katie Woo
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:20 PM 06-30-2022
Alec Burleson should be our long-term DH. He’ll outhit Yepez or a meaningful timeline and may even be a better overall offensive player than Gorman or Carlson.

Burleson can RAKE. I said he should have started the year on the roster and he’s done nothing to dissuade me of that.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:29 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Alec Burleson should be our long-term DH. He’ll outhit Yepez or a meaningful timeline and may even be a better overall offensive player than Gorman or Carlson.

Burleson can RAKE. I said he should have started the year on the roster and he’s done nothing to dissuade me of that.
So that means Mo will be trading him for Dylan Bundy
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:10 PM 07-02-2022

CARDINALS HIT 4 HOME RUNS IN A ROW �� �� �� ��

It's just the 11th time in MLB history there's ever been 4 HRs in a row ��

(via @Cardinals)pic.twitter.com/z26pk6sS6Y

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 2, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:13 PM 07-02-2022

The Cardinals are viewed by some rival execs as a favorite to get Oakland's Frankie Montas, because they have the most acute need -- and because it'd be tough for them to land Castillo or Mahle from the division-rival Reds.

— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) July 2, 2022

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:32 PM 07-02-2022
https://www.mlb.com/news/cardinals-h...ight-home-runs

video of all 4 inside
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:06 PM 07-02-2022
Live look at Nolan Arenado

[Reply]
Page 20 of 103
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up