ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:10 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Wait a minute. The manager of the hotel was actually complaining because too many women were visiting Watson at their hotel, one at a time? Why would that be any of the hotel's business?
Because it's their hotel and not a whore house. It definitely their business. It's not pay your money then smoke crack if you want.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:18 AM 06-28-2022
Of course God Boy helped facilitate Watson’s assaults.

“The lawsuit also says that Ramirez told HPD that he and Texans executive vice president Jack Easterby helped set up an account for Watson at the Houstonian.”
[Reply]
TEX 04:32 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I never in my wildest dreams would have pegged Watson as being such a freak. I just don't understand it, dude could have had any chick he wanted in the Houston area and he's pulling stuff like this.

The guy is clearly just messed up in the head. As a football player I don't know how you'd go into a huddle with him and have any shred of respect for him. The Browns are goddamn morons, this entire situation is truly mind boggling on all levels.
Because Browns...
[Reply]
irafreak 07:41 AM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I never in my wildest dreams would have pegged Watson as being such a freak. I just don't understand it, dude could have had any chick he wanted in the Houston area and he's pulling stuff like this.

The guy is clearly just messed up in the head. As a football player I don't know how you'd go into a huddle with him and have any shred of respect for him. The Browns are goddamn morons, this entire situation is truly mind boggling on all levels.
It's usually more boredom for people like this. He probably has had women available on command so he needed something new.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:27 AM 06-28-2022
I remember back in the day when Kapernick wore a Dolphins hat on the beach right after signing his contract extension with SF. Then he got into an argument with SF fans on line that called him out on it.

I got into a few arguments with people here because I said no way anyone that stupid is going to be a good QB long term.

Take that x 50 with Watson. Dude has to be ****ed in the head and now its never going to go away.
[Reply]
jettio 01:49 PM 06-28-2022
Not sure how the Texans would be liable for Watson's misconduct.

Seems like the massage therapists in Houston would have more of a duty to warn other massage therapists.

When did the lawyer first learn about Watson? Is his law firm liable for any of Watson's misconduct after their first massage therapist plaintiff signed up.

Not sure what "tort" the Texans are responsible for.

Weird story, There are not that many cities where a guy could be that big a problem for one group of licensed professionals and there be no grapevine where those licensed professionals say watch out for this creep.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:34 PM 06-28-2022
So certainly the massage therapists the Texans used have a rightful grievance....even though at least one of them was voluntarily fucking him. He was definitely being a creep there but boo hoo about the sluts he met on Instagram. I'm sure it was pretty obvious what he was looking for there.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:23 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:

Seems like the massage therapists in Houston would have more of a duty to warn other massage therapists.

When did the lawyer first learn about Watson? Is his law firm liable for any of Watson's misconduct after their first massage therapist plaintiff signed up.

Weird story, There are not that many cities where a guy could be that big a problem for one group of licensed professionals and there be no grapevine where those licensed professionals say watch out for this creep.
If it was criminal law, I would start with aiding and abetting, but for tort law the standards of proof are generally lower.
[Reply]
jettio 09:08 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If it was criminal law, I would start with aiding and abetting, but for tort law the standards of proof are generally lower.
It looks like a case of a publicity seeking attorney trying to stay in the papers after settling most of the cases against the asshole creep.

Texans should not settle this case or any others based on the same weak legal premise.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:39 AM 06-29-2022
I wanted to give Watson the benefit of the doubt but all of this is messed up and he deserves it.

Now can we talk about Daniel snyder? What a diseased league when owners are not only not held to the same standards, they’re not held to any standard at all.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:59 AM 06-29-2022
Watson on the shelf, Mayfield on the block, Jimmy G trade rumors. THE Cleveland Browns
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:33 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Watson on the shelf, Mayfield on the block, Jimmy G trade rumors. THE Cleveland Browns
Jacoby Brissett leads your Cleveland Browns to another last place finish! Get your tickets now! Oh, and please come back ODB!
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:44 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:

Watson was their employee and they provided him a NDA form to give to massage therapists.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:46 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Watson was their employee and they provided him a NDA form to give to massage therapists.
In what way is asking someone to sign an NDA illegal or even wrong? I would guess that a lot of people who deal professionally with athletes and celebrities are asked to do this.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:48 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
In what way is asking someone to sign an NDA illegal or even wrong? I would guess that a lot of people who deal professionally with athletes and celebrities are asked to do this.
Their contention is because they provided the NDA form they knew about his behavior and since he is their employee they are liable civilly.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Up