ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Jurassic World Dominion (2022)
Tribal Warfare 11:50 PM 11-27-2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:20 AM 11-28-2021
They do move in herds.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:07 AM 11-28-2021
Nope, done with the series. This last one with Crisp Rat was fucking terrible.
[Reply]
Fish 12:03 PM 11-28-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:22 PM 11-28-2021
If I was playing god with dinosaur d.n.a. the first thing I'd do is give the T Rex some buff arms. I think the reason he's pissed off all the time is that he's sick of everybody laughing at his gay little hands.

Step two would of course be sexy velociraptors.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:03 PM 11-29-2021
Let me guess the plot: man messes with forces he shouldn't and dinosaurs cause havoc.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:07 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Let me guess the plot: man messes with forces he shouldn't and dinosaurs cause havoc.
On an island with a hateful bitch...
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:14 PM 11-29-2021
I got hooked on that damn Jurassic Park park creator game on PS4. I bought it for my son back when he was heavy into dinosaurs. Ended up getting stuck on it my damn self. I think i enjoyed it a little too much.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Nope, done with the series. This last one with Crisp Rat was ****ing terrible.
I thought it was pretty good. Wish it would become more sciency, though instead of monstery.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Nope, done with the series. This last one with Crisp Rat was fucking terrible.
Oh for Gods sake THIS! That was such bullshit him - "controlling" them - PLEASE! This died after the greatest one of all - THE FIRST ONE!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:58 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Oh for Gods sake THIS! That was such bullshit him - "controlling" them - PLEASE! This died after the greatest one of all - THE FIRST ONE!
I personally enjoyed the 2nd one too, the third one was hot garbage tho
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:18 AM 11-30-2021
I think the biggest problem with these movies is that the dinosaurs are more monster than dinosaur. They can be terrifying and dangerous with great suspense without being your basic monster movie creature always having you on the run on some relentless pursuit.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:09 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I got hooked on that damn Jurassic Park park creator game on PS4. I bought it for my son back when he was heavy into dinosaurs. Ended up getting stuck on it my damn self. I think i enjoyed it a little too much.
I remember a Jurassic Park game for Sega CD. I remember getting stuck where some dudes in a helicopter come down and start shooting at you. Never got past it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 02-03-2022
now that is a fucking ad

The games have just begun ❄️��#JurassicWorldDominion x @NBCOlympics @NBCSports @ShaunWhite @MikaelaShiffrin @NathanWChen pic.twitter.com/aP62esKhF1

— Jurassic World (@JurassicWorld) February 4, 2022

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:47 AM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I personally enjoyed the 2nd one too, the third one was hot garbage tho
I made the mistake of reading the book before watching the 2nd one. The book was sooo good, the movie changed a ton of stuff & ruined it. The entire last part of the movie with the dinosaur being taken off the island to the city, isn't in the book at all. And of course they made Malcolm's daughter black & had her save the day with her gymnastics. :-)

A couple of friends of mine who had all read & loved the book went to see it together we left the theater like "WTF was that"
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up