ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
BucEyedPea 11:17 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's some truth to that. But the problem is that I could easily rebut some of the things you said about "there's only one side doing that." So even starting down this line of conversation naturally makes others want to react.

So in short, keep it to DC.
That's it right there. When others see others doing it—and getting away with it, which has happened, then others do react to it and so start to comment because they think it's okay.
penchief 05:45 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
there's only one side doing that. I happen to be on the other side. And happily so.
This is why politics is not a good idea in the lounge. You are so invested in your own side that you are totally blind to the fact that the media on your side has mastered faux outrage over the past 30 years.

It's not just one side, it's both sides. Keeping politics out of the lounge keeps nonsense like this from polluting chiefs talk.
Frazod 05:50 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
This is why politics is not a good idea in the lounge. You are so invested in your own side that you are totally blind to the fact that the media on your side has mastered faux outrage over the past 30 years.

It's not just one side, it's both sides. Keeping politics out of the lounge keeps nonsense like your comments at bay.
Always love it when mindless drones talk about anybody else being blind to things. :-)
penchief 05:55 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Always love it when mindless drones talk about anybody else being blind to things. :-)
You are proving DaFace's point. The only mindless drone I see in this thread is the political zombie who thinks life is divided into two adversarial groups, those who agree with your political ideology and those who deserve your hatred.
Frazod 05:57 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
You are proving DaFace's point. The only mindless drone I see in this thread is the political zombie who thinks life is divided into two adversarial groups, those who agree with your political ideology and those who deserve your hatred.
:-)
loochy 02:55 PM 07-18-2019
HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP YOUR LOUNGE OUT OF MY POLITICAL BULLSHIT?
patteeu 03:01 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
:TOAST:
loochy 03:02 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
:TOAST:
psssh....lounge posters venturing over into DC, calling people scumbags, having moderate and reasonable opinions...F THAT
displacedinMN 04:29 PM 07-18-2019

That's all I've got.
srvy 05:11 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

That's all I've got.
Id forgotten the crunchy peanut butter cups.
Naptown Chief 05:15 PM 07-18-2019
What he said
Kiimo 03:10 PM 07-18-2019
Right I agree sports should be an escape from things like stealing children from parents and then locking them in cages where they end up dying. *salutes flag*
Easy 6 05:01 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Right I agree sports should be an escape from things like stealing children from parents and then locking them in cages where they end up dying. *salutes flag*
Fucking garbage

You don’t enter the political fray often, but when you do you’re just a more low key suzzer posting fucking garbage
Sorry 05:29 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
****ing garbage

You don’t enter the political fray often, but when you do you’re just a more low key suzzer posting ****ing garbage
Infinitely better than your right winger bullshit
Easy 6 05:43 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Infinitely better than your right winger bullshit
How about that Patrick Mahomes kid, is he good or what!
Page 10 of 37
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up