ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
greg63 01:39 AM 10-20-2005
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
[Reply]
OldTownChief 06:54 AM 10-22-2005
I think these guys are GREAT. Who gives a flyin rats ass what their motivies were in the beginning. There is nothing on this earth more satisfying to the soul than helping childen out. Being responsible for bringing smiles to kids faces and making their day would be an awsome feeling. I'll never forget the game last Christmas when me and my 11 yr old daughter broke down in the Grandview triangle on the way up from Augusta. We made it to the game OK but Laryssa was a little nervous and scared over the whole ordeal. While looking around B5 for CP members Xtreme came out of nowhere and jumped in front of Laryssa to say hi and shake her hand, gave me goose bumps to see how happy she was at that time. I introduced myself to FDE, he shook my hand and went immeadiatly to Laryssa making her feel like she was his best friend. We got a shot of her and FDE at the skins game and it's the only picture hanging on her bedroom wall. These guys are part of the whole Arrowhead experiance and it wouldnt be the same without them. Keep up the good work fellas. You all rock.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 07:22 AM 10-22-2005
It's a toss up b/t FDE and WeirdWolf.
[Reply]
WEIRDWOLF 08:55 AM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
To all the Superfans, please accept my sincere apologies for starting this thread. It was not in any way meant to become something that would question your character. As I stated in a previous post I simply thought it would be fun, and maybe a way to direct traffic to your web site. I am asking the mods to kill the thread so it doesn’t continue to morph into a Superfan debate.
As they say, any publicity is good publicity. We love this thread!! It produced 150 hits to our site so if you liked us you might have found more about us and if you hate us, well, maybe you will understand a little more about what we are truly about. So keep it going. Heck if we can't take a little tiny abuse like this, how are we going to handle those arrogant Donco fans and those dorky Faider fans.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:05 AM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF:
As they say, any publicity is good publicity. We love this thread!! It produced 150 hits to our site so if you liked us you might have found more about us and if you hate us, well, maybe you will understand a little more about what we are truly about. So keep it going. Heck if we can't take a little tiny abuse like this, how are we going to handle those arrogant Donco fans and those dorky Faider fans.
No kidding. We give each other more abuse than anything posted here.
[Reply]
chiefsfaninNC 09:39 AM 10-22-2005
Slag02 now has my vote!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:14 AM 10-22-2005
As they say, any publicity is good publicity. We love this thread!! It produced 150 hits to our site so if you liked us you might have found more about us and if you hate us, well, maybe you will understand a little more about what we are truly about.
Speaking of publicity. Todays KC Star.

Superfans unite to aid charities

STEVE PENN

In the comic books, Superman, Aquaman and Batman hook up and work together.
That’s sort of the concept behind KC Superfans.
You’ve seen them at Arrowhead. You’ve seen them on TV. I’m talking about those guys who like to dress up at Arrowhead in those wild costumes.
Lately they’ve been showing up at local charities.
In other words, they joined forces. KC Superfans are five working-class guys who dress up in elaborate costumes for each home game.
After running into one another so much, they decided to work together this year and start their own outfit — KC Superfans. Recently I spoke to Lynn Schmidt, also known as Weird Wolf.
“I’m the spirit of the Wolf Pack brought back to life at Arrowhead,” he said.
Ty Rowton is X-Factor, Monte Short is Arrowman. First Down Elvis is Steve Bohall, and Tim Oerman is Red Xtreme.
“We support charities that already exist,” Schmidt said. “We attend their functions and help them to reach their goals. We dedicate a lot of our time.”
And makeup, too.
By the way, KC Superfans specialize in extreme fan makeovers for charitable events. To find out more, call them at (816) 891-0802 or through their Web site at kcsuperfans.com.
[Reply]
onescrewleftuntwisted 10:51 AM 10-22-2005
all they need now is an arch rival

donkafinaskinner boltfaider
[Reply]
greg63 12:19 PM 10-22-2005
…Good Point. I’ve since learned from Phob that they don't delete active threads. Besides, this is my very first 100+ post thread - a bit of a mile stone in my relatively uneventful life. :-)
[Reply]
onescrewleftuntwisted 12:57 PM 10-22-2005
…Good Point. I’ve since learned from Phob that they don't delete active threads. Besides, this is my very first 100+ post thread - a bit of a mile stone in my relatively uneventful life. :-)

congrats :-)

i would like to get one that goes over 50
[Reply]
Sully 12:59 PM 10-22-2005

There's no way I don't get an assist with that one, eh?
GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
[Reply]
greg63 01:03 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by onescrewleftuntwisted:
congrats :-)

i would like to get one that goes over 50
Thanks bud, hang in there your time will come "grasshopper" :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 01:04 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by cadmonkey:
This kinda reminds me of this guy that sits near me at the Patriots games. He is known as Pittsburgh, and routes against the Pats every single game. He has had season tickets for close to 35 years. He wears an old school yellow Pittsburgh Pirates batting helmet, and is now close to 60 years old.

We have a theory that he must have lost A LOT of money (like his house, wife and kids) at one time and hated them ever since. People used to get pissed off when he would cheer for the other team but now its just part our section.
Dude, why the fug don't you just go up and ask him.

Repeat what you posted here, except for your "theory", and ask the dude.

Then please come back here and post the response, I love to find out what motivates sick fuggers like that.
[Reply]
greg63 01:06 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
Oh, by all means let us all pay homage to the n00b! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 01:07 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!
admit you were wrong
[Reply]
Sully 01:09 PM 10-22-2005
Wrong about my opinion? No. I'm still annoyed by the whole thing. I will admit I was wrong in bitching about it here, since I was pretty much the only one with that opinion, and there was nothing to be gained by making the point that I was.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up