ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 71
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:57 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm not worried about our defense at home.

I am worried about Maxx Crosby beasting Andrew Wylie.
But not worried about Joey Bosa doing the same thing?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:58 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
That would mean we play the Colts....I'd rather play Chargers than Colts IMO
We will murder the Colts. Is Carson Wentz gonna go toe to toe with Patrick Mahomes? Gimme a break. I'm only afraid of great QBs like Josh Allen and Joe Burrow and Herbert.

Mac Jones, Tannehill, Wentz. Yawn.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
They have one guy. Raiders have two.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:59 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Bosa plays better against us than Crosby has so far.

The Raiders were overmatched in both games. KC is in their heads. Meanwhile, the Chargers are not afraid of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:59 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We will murder the Colts. Is Carson Wentz gonna go toe to toe with Patrick Mahomes? Gimme a break. I'm only afraid of great QBs like Josh Allen and Joe Burrow and Herbert.

Mac Jones, Tannehill, Wentz. Yawn.
Yep playoffs are about the QBs.

How do people not realize this? Everyone forgotten the Alex Smiff days already?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:01 PM 01-03-2022
How would you rank the playoff teams in terms of who you don’t want to play? Think I’d go something like this:

1. Chargers
2. Bills
3. Bengals
4. Titans
5. Patriots
6. Colts
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:04 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How would you rank the playoff teams in terms of who you don’t want to play? Think I’d go something like this:

1. Chargers
2. Bills
3. Bengals
4. Titans
5. Patriots
6. Colts
The #1 team I want to play again is the Bengals.

Ten bucks says we make the hurtin' we put on Buffalo last year in the championship game look like child's play if we face Cincinnati in the playoffs.

They got a garbage ass bullshit win. That same shit ain't going to happen again, I guarantee it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:04 PM 01-03-2022

1. Chargers
2. Bills
3. Bengals
4. Titans
5. Patriots
6. Colts
same except swap Bills and Bolts.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:05 PM 01-03-2022

1. Chargers
2. Bills
3. Bengals
4. Titans
5. Patriots
6. Colts
I'd put the Bengals ahead of the Bills.. they proved something yesterday, and given the Chiefs' offense was balls for weeks, I'd put less emphasis on the Bills' win earlier this season.

Not sure how I feel about the Colts or Patriots at #5... might be a tie.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 01-03-2022
Like, if Spags can't figure out where he went wrong in the Cinci game and we let Chase rack up another 300 yards and a million TDs again, then to be honest, that's grounds for firing.

I will have been immensely patient with Spags up to that point. Far more than most fans. I've criticized him, but not once have I ever pounded the table for his firing. And when he first got hired, I gave it a lot of time and didn't bitch and moan about the defensive rankings on his previous teams.

But if the dude can't handle a simple and obvious adjustment like that, then that's an instant grounds for dismissal, and the playoff loss we would suffer would at least have longterm reaching benefits for the team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:08 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The #1 team I want to play again is the Bengals.

Ten bucks says we make the hurtin' we put on Buffalo last year in the championship game look like child's play if we face Cincinnati in the playoffs.

They got a garbage ass bullshit win. That same shit ain't going to happen again, I guarantee it.
Yeah, it's tough because it was 28-14 and they had no answer on defense... but, they have the playmakers to keep things close.
[Reply]
davewan 03:24 PM 01-03-2022
Titans play Houston. The #1 seed just went bye bye. And it's the fault of both Spagnuolo and Reid. Both of them peed down their legs yesterday.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:27 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'd put the Bengals ahead of the Bills.. they proved something yesterday, and given the Chiefs' offense was balls for weeks, I'd put less emphasis on the Bills' win earlier this season.

Not sure how I feel about the Colts or Patriots at #5... might be a tie.
They proved the refs can win them a game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 01-04-2022
So looks like the Jags fans are going to be wearing clown makeup/outfits to protest for the firing of their GM. I can’t see a scenario where the Tits lose the 1 seed to a team who’s fans are gonna in in full blown clown outfits. But God how amazing would that be if it were to happen? Would NEVER see Jeff Fissure, or hear about league circles again.

Edit : just realized the Tots play the Texans not the Jags. Oops. I’ll leave the mistake and suffer the consequences.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:50 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We want the Chargers.

I don't want to see the Raiders pass rushers this postseason.
Your football takes are about as astute as your reasons for not making the GDT on time
[Reply]
Page 63 of 71
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Up