ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3348 of 4814
« First < 2348284832483298333833443345334633473348 334933503351335233583398344838484348 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:28 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Maybe one person has said that, but I don't know that any of the reasonable Broncos' fans around here have been banging that drum with the overall team comparisons the last couple of years.
I've seen it many times on the Mane/Huddle. There were even some homers who claimed that Courtland Sutton is better than both Hill and Kelce.

Q Joe isn't too different than a lot of posters on Denver boards.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:35 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I've seen it many times on the Mane/Huddle. There were even some homers who claimed that Courtland Sutton is better than both Hill and Kelce.

Ah... got it. I'm fairly contained to this place.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:44 AM 09-30-2022

Yeah...that's not true. I am sure you could find somebaody that said that shit, but it's not prevalent, it's not the overall belief, and it doesn't matter. Sutton is good and so are the other two players you mentioned.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:54 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Yeah...that's not true. I am sure you could find somebaody that said that shit, but it's not prevalent, it's not the overall belief, and it doesn't matter. Sutton is good and so are the other two players you mentioned.
I think it goes a little deeper than that, don't you?

Sutton might be a good WR in the NFL. He has had ONE good season in 4 years. That's it. This season obviously yet to be determined. And, yes, he has had some average to bad QB's his first 4 years, but you guys shit on Alex Smith constantly (as did we, in fairness) and Hill and Kelce both still had All Pro seasons with him before Mahomes ever became the starter.

Kelce and Hill are likely both future HOFer's. Please don't shit on them by lumping them in with a guy like Sutton that has had one good year in the NFL. That's insulting. Both to them and us.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:03 AM 09-30-2022
I'm not saying the Sutton comment is common. It was an extreme example. But the "KC's roster is mediocre and ours is top 5ish" line has been very common the last few years.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:08 AM 09-30-2022
I'm not saying the Sutton comment is common. It was an extreme example. But the "KC's roster is mediocre and ours is top 5ish" line has been very common the last few years.
Crazy homer talk.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:27 AM 09-30-2022
Vegas line is - 2.5 for the winless Raiders team.

That should tell you all you need to know.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:41 AM 09-30-2022

Of course. I read on here that Karlaftis was going to get a sack on his very first pass rush snap.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:08 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I think it goes a little deeper than that, don't you?

Sutton might be a good WR in the NFL. He has had ONE good season in 4 years. That's it. This season obviously yet to be determined. And, yes, he has had some average to bad QB's his first 4 years, but you guys shit on Alex Smith constantly (as did we, in fairness) and Hill and Kelce both still had All Pro seasons with him before Mahomes ever became the starter.

Kelce and Hill are likely both future HOFer's. Please don't shit on them by lumping them in with a guy like Sutton that has had one good year in the NFL. That's insulting. Both to them and us.
Well...he tore his ACL in game 2 of one season, and last season was getting it back physically and mentally with a Muppet at QB. What you are seeing now is what he was expected to do based on performance in year 1.

Kelce will make the HOF...no doubt about it and Sutton is trending that direction. I don't know if Hill will make the hall.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:09 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Vegas line is - 2.5 for the winless Raiders team.

That should tell you all you need to know.
Don't they get -3.0 for being the home team? So Vegas is saying its a push?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:09 AM 09-30-2022
No it hasn't.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:10 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Of course. I read on here that Karlaftis was going to get a sack on his very first pass rush snap.
Is that supposed to be comparable to claiming that Sutton is better than Hill and Kelce?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:11 AM 09-30-2022
No it hasn't.
Apparently you don't spend much time on your own boards.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:14 AM 09-30-2022
Well...he tore his ACL in game 2 of one season, and last season was getting it back physically and mentally with a Muppet at QB. What you are seeing now is what he was expected to do based on performance in year 1.

Kelce will make the HOF...no doubt about it and Sutton is trending that direction. I don't know if Hill will make the hall.
Welp...there you have it. Sutton is better than Hill. And is trending toward the HOF. Thanks for proving my point. :-) :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:14 AM 09-30-2022
Is that supposed to be comparable to claiming that Sutton is better than Hill and Kelce?
It's a completely unrealistic homer view, so yeah, I'd say so.
[Reply]
Page 3348 of 4814
« First < 2348284832483298333833443345334633473348 334933503351335233583398344838484348 > Last »
Up