ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 288
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 12-13-2023
Here's the whole play:

The play that isn’t getting talked about. The 4th down. They clear everything out for Kelce underneath at the sticks. If Mahomes gets 1 more second to his right, he can hit Kelce in stride for the conversion. Instead he has to rush it before his arm gets hit. #Chuefs pic.twitter.com/JWDF5ixlVS

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 12, 2023

Mahomes just did weird shit in the pocket for no reason and that's why he ran out of time. He has all the space he needs - again - to just step up and make the damn throw. And it was clearly opening up.

Kid's a mess right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 AM 12-13-2023
that's what happens when you lose your focus because you've been singing the ballad of the loser
[Reply]
Mecca 11:33 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That final 4th down play, who is that lined up wide on the left side that Pat is looking at?

If it’s anyone other than Rice I’m going to be mildly annoyed.
Rice wasn't on the field for that play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
he's running the deep cross
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 AM 12-13-2023
fuck you're right, that's MVS

:-)

fuck
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 12-13-2023
Mahomes hasn't been himself but I'm gonna chalk that play up to lost emotions. Nate Taylor said that before the 4th down play there was plenty of time to think of a playcall. We took a TO and then Buffalo Immediately took theirs.

Mahomes wasn't with Nagy or Andy figuring out what to do. He was screaming at the ref the whole time.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:37 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fuck you're right, that's MVS

:-)

fuck
Yea it's pretty ridiculous, a TO was called to have the right play and personnel, Rice is on the sideline.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:37 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He was not.

Looks like MVS, Watson, Skyy, Kelce.

But it didn't really matter - everyone else was a decoy. MVS might've gotten a ball over the top but everyone else was really just designed to clear out the middle for Kelce.

And it was there.

QB didn't make the play.

We dialed up a play that worked, got the man open we wanted. Mahomes didn't hit it.

I'd like to be annoyed by Rice not being there, but he'd have been #2 in the progression (if that) where #1 came wide open.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:41 AM 12-13-2023
Also that play clearly showed Taylor getting beat and speeding up the play, no? Trey Smith also getting beat again.

Man Trey Smith has quietly been really bad this season. More penalties, more pass pro losses. That guy got his ass kicked out there on Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 12-13-2023
Taylor wasn't beat.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:47 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
More of this...

I thought for sure this one was going to be intercepted. It shows how much trust Pat has in Kelce.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:52 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Also that play clearly showed Taylor getting beat and speeding up the play, no? Trey Smith also getting beat again.

Man Trey Smith has quietly been really bad this season. More penalties, more pass pro losses. That guy got his ass kicked out there on Sunday.
No it doesn't.

Taylor isn't setting up for a 13 yard pass rush depth. He has his man completely handled and is essentially standing there waiting for him to come at an 8-10 yard angle.

Mahomes drifts to 13.

No, Taylor doesn't get beat there - he gets hung out to dry. He can't cheat to a 13 yard depth - he'll get murdered inside every time. And he can't anticipate that Mahomes is going to do that, not when he can see there's no pressure off his left shoulder that would've collapsed the pocket and kept Mahomes from stepping up.

That play is 100% on Mahomes. That's not even "Man, PM didn't reach his usual bar of greatness" - it's simply bad QB play. It's shit I wouldn't want to see from Aidan O'Connell.

He's gotta be better there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:54 AM 12-13-2023
The more I watch that play the more frustrating it is.

That pocket is great. And look at how composed both Taylor and Morris are. Morris gets a great chip from Jet so he has it under control. Taylor has complete anticipated the rush and he's just chopping those feet and perfectly under control waiting for the rusher to make a move before he commits.

Turns out Mahomes simply lost the pocket and all Taylor's perfectly laid plans were for naught.

That entire play is on 15. All of it. He just completely blew it. His teammates executed perfectly and he just didn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I thought for sure this one was going to be intercepted. It shows how much trust Pat has in Kelce.
He was actually fairly open looking at the All 22 EZ angle.

That was a gotta have it play, and they delivered.

Plays like that makes me think we can beat anyone in January.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 AM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The more I watch that play the more frustrating it is.

That pocket is great. And look at how composed both Taylor and Morris are. Morris gets a great chip from Jet so he has it under control. Taylor has complete anticipated the rush and he's just chopping those feet and perfectly under control waiting for the rusher to make a move before he commits.

Turns out Mahomes simply lost the pocket and all Taylor's perfectly laid plans were for naught.

That entire play is on 15. All of it. He just completely blew it. His teammates executed perfectly and he just didn't.
Hey, at least this shit is happening now....

I can't BEAR Mahomes doing that at the end of a playoff game. IT CAN'T HAPPEN! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! LOOK AT THE FILM!
[Reply]
Page 279 of 288
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283 > Last »
Up