ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 172
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
And people though this thread lost its burst… it’s only the beginning lol

[Reply]
ChiTown 09:44 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
We don't need a novel. A couple sentences will do.
We should be so lucky if it doesn’t start off with:

”It all started at a 5000 watt station in Fresno, California, a $65 paycheck and a crazy dream”…
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:45 PM 02-21-2022
Things that could happen but still not tell the truth

A Chiefs let EB go

B Chiefs keep EB another year

If A happens then Chiefs could rehire Nagy OR some other OC off the streets or promote with in.

Chiefs may get someone in FA. Chiefs will draft players in April. They could trade a draft pick or not. They could trade a player or not. Some players may miss out on OTAs

these are my takes for the aftermath of the season we just had. Im going brag and say I was right all along if any of these come true.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 09:46 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
You're right ... my post needs more insider crap.

The first post was an introduction. And it was already too long.

So ... Part two coming. Am writing it now. Not sure I'll get it done tonight but will try.

I think you'll get those nugget(s) you are looking for in part two.

I just have to be careful how I write it so my sources are protected.

There is MUCH MORE to this story that has not come to light yet.

And it's causing the lights to burn late into the night at One Arrowhead Drive.
If the posts here are mainly true, then it bugs the hell out of me that the Chiefs just don't cut their losses and say, "Thanks, EB, for all your help. Have a nice life, but we've decided to go in another direction at OC. Here's a lovely gift certificate and severance package."

That's what every corporation in America says when they want to get rid of someone without getting sued, "We've decided to go in another direction."

So why waste time?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
If the posts hear are mainly true, then it bugs the hell out of me that the Chiefs just don't cut their losses and say, "Thanks, EB, for all your help. Have a nice life, but we've decided to go in another direction at OC. Here's a lovely gift certificate and severance package."

That's what every corporation in America says when they want to get rid of someone without getting sued, "We've decided to go in another direction."

So why waste time?
EB is currently not an employee of the Kansas City Chiefs, my favorite football team.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:47 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
You're right ... my post needs more insider crap.

The first post was an introduction. And it was already too long.

So ... Part two coming. Am writing it now. Not sure I'll get it done tonight but will try.

I think you'll get those nugget(s) you are looking for in part two.

I just have to be careful how I write it so my sources are protected.

There is MUCH MORE to this story that has not come to light yet.

And it's causing the lights to burn late into the night at One Arrowhead Drive.
Ok cool. Looking forward to it
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 09:49 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
EB is currently not an employee of the Kansas City Chiefs, my favorite football team.
I understand that, but the Chiefs are sure as hell acting as if he is still an employee, and still a problem.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:50 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Which IMO makes even less sense why it is taking forever. Rams won the SB, lost coaches and replaced them all in 1 week. 3 weeks later we’re still playing pocket pool.
[Reply]
DJBILL 09:51 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
We don't need a novel. A couple sentences will do.
Sorry ... but what I'm about to share with you needs more than "a couple of sentences"

I'm the one who is about to put his ass on the line ... and hopefully answer many of the questions being asked here.

Being a member here for 10 years has taught me one thing ... If I'm going to provide the readers here with accurate information ... then there better well be DETAILS so the writer (me) doesn't get roasted.

So ... to my new friend Mr. Sponge ... please allow me a little latitude here to offer you the truths you seek in the only way I know how.

After I post it ... if it's too long for you DM me. I'll send you the cliff notes.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:51 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
And people though this thread lost its burst… it’s only the beginning lol
This is more exciting than Josh Gordon's return to the NFL and seems even more manufactured than the first attempt... but hey, it's the offseason.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:52 PM 02-21-2022
DJBILL, does the truth contain an orgy? Yes or no?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:54 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Things that could happen but still not tell the truth

A Chiefs let EB go

B Chiefs keep EB another year

If A happens then Chiefs could rehire Nagy OR some other OC off the streets or promote with in.

Chiefs may get someone in FA. Chiefs will draft players in April. They could trade a draft pick or not. They could trade a player or not. Some players may miss out on OTAs

these are my takes for the aftermath of the season we just had. Im going brag and say I was right all along if any of these come true.
I also predict that any of the few that don't participate in OTAs someone will unduably start a thread right here on Chiefs planet and freak out about it *cough Pete cough* then others will chime in and say it's just OTAs.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:55 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Of words I'm sure, stay tuned....
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 09:55 PM 02-21-2022
Well, I think someone has taken the scripts to Game of Thrones and instead of King's Landing, we have Chiefs' Kingdom. Pretenders are everywhere, but only one can sit on the throne. The rest will be flailing by the side of the road or embrace icy cold stare of the Night King (Hank Stram). Sex around every turn, and unlikely partners who end up killing each other.

[Reply]
DJBILL 09:56 PM 02-21-2022
NO ... :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 101 of 172
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up