ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 73
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:45 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
OJ nailed it. Crazy to say.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:21 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Anyone sane would agree with you.

Anyone pushing an agenda won’t. It’s really that simple.

So Donald Sterling can't be called a racist or am I pushing an agenda?

Having People working under you making you money doesn't mean you can't dislike them.

I do have sympathy for Gruden, who knows what he truly is.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:42 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The juice being the most sane guy in the room is crazy.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:27 PM 10-16-2021
I support Gruden. I'm not big into cancel culture, I think it's lame as hell. Gruden got railroaded. And since I'm not from KC originally, the day that the KC Chiefs become the Monarchs, or the Menarchs, that's the day I'm out. Until that daisy, Gruden took a cancel culturing and it's a bad sign for society as a whole. As tough as you midwesterners claim you are.

I do think that Gruden's cancel culturist done fucked up though. He's obviously never gonna work again, so you gotta accrue that salary that you got. You don't resign. You make them prove in court, under the full burden of discovery, what they have to prove. That's why Gruden is really a bitch, eating a bullet for the PC police, just for the pleasure of the taste of metal.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:02 AM 10-17-2021
Some prominent voices are starting to ask some questions about this.

The league knew about the Jon Gruden emails no later than June 2021; by waiting to bring the situation to a head in early October, the NFL undermined the Raiders' competitive interests and compromised the integrity of the entire season. https://t.co/NsWCoZrjEN

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) October 16, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 02:10 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I support Gruden. I'm not big into cancel culture, I think it's lame as hell. Gruden got railroaded. And since I'm not from KC originally, the day that the KC Chiefs become the Monarchs, or the Menarchs, that's the day I'm out. Until that daisy, Gruden took a cancel culturing and it's a bad sign for society as a whole. As tough as you midwesterners claim you are.

I do think that Gruden's cancel culturist done ****ed up though. He's obviously never gonna work again, so you gotta accrue that salary that you got. You don't resign. You make them prove in court, under the full burden of discovery, what they have to prove. That's why Gruden is really a bitch, eating a bullet for the PC police, just for the pleasure of the taste of metal.
Gruden is not a Godly man. Nor are you with this tripe. Your judgement is coming and as of right now, it won't be good.

Choose your response wisely as He continues to see you and what's in your heart. He's gonna weigh that against what looks to be anti Christian beliefs exuding from you.

Save yourself from hell and eternal damnation.
[Reply]
eDave 02:30 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I just don’t see how he could be a “real” racist. 20+ years leading locker rooms full of young alpha black males with take no shit money. How could he have led, little own survived in that environment if they for one second thought he was a closeted racist. No one is that good of an actor.
He said what he said. What else do you need to hear? He knows what he said and did nothing more than hide it.

Had he gotten in front of it, he may have saved himself. He chose not to, hoping it wouldn't be noticed.

We all have to live by our words. He's already ****ed as God knows his heart. Bannish him with the hopes that he will learn the lesson. God's ultimate lesson.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:20 AM 10-17-2021

I do think that Gruden's cancel culturist done ****ed up though. He's obviously never gonna work again, so you gotta accrue that salary that you got. You don't resign. You make them prove in court, under the full burden of discovery, what they have to prove. That's why Gruden is really a bitch, eating a bullet for the PC police, just for the pleasure of the taste of metal.
For him to quit that abruptly, let's not rule out that maybe he's getting ahead of something way worse.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:38 AM 10-17-2021

Again, I don't support gruden getting canceled. And I hate cancel culture. But in terms of what's best for society the NFL is an example of why some of it exists. We're talking about a league where players get blacklisted for being gay and consider suicide over coming out of the closet. We're talking about an out of touch front office that was making women cry, practically prostituting their cheerleaders and fired their whistle blowers. I get that boys will boys but it doesn't excuse building a hostile workplace. There is no reason the NFL should be this blatantly exclusionary to the point where certain people are made to feel very uncomfortable. We're talking about actions here, not just words.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:02 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He said what he said. What else do you need to hear? He knows what he said and did nothing more than hide it.

Had he gotten in front of it, he may have saved himself. He chose not to, hoping it wouldn't be noticed.

We all have to live by our words. He's already ****ed as God knows his heart. Bannish him with the hopes that he will learn the lesson. God's ultimate lesson.
Nothing Gruden said is actually racist, so shove that trope up your ass. Players have come out saying Gruden used to call liars rubber lips, which is the root of what he said about Smith.

Sexist and homophobic? Maybe/probably. Lots of dudes in his age range use that language without that sort of intent, it's just how people talked. Roots are of course sexist and homophobic. Then again, his public support, total and unequivocal, of Carl Nassib, shows he isn't a total homophobe.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:20 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Not to derail, it’s a strange thing watching a man provide his unsolicited opinion regarding the hidden nature of others in word and deed— when you know he carved two people up like pumpkins and has lived a lie for 26 years. But life isn’t binary, and everyone wears a mask to an extent; OJ, savagely butchered two humans and yet can come across as gregarious and insightful. Gruden wrote unsavory private emails, yet no proof exists he has actually treated black people, homosexuals, or women differently.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:41 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

You don't know Gruden's heart.

Let's not play thought police.

oh wait, this is just the beginning of that BS.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:06 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You don't know Gruden's heart.

Let's not play thought police.

oh wait, this is just the beginning of that BS.
Why would you say something that's not in your heart....over and over again? That's not the way of the Lord!

Also, I asked you a question in rep that I'd like an answer about. Also, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. That's not very Christian like!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:25 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
While OJ was not convicted of double murder he did commit robbery..which typically means with threat of violence. And no shit the guy is in the Bill's wall of fame.
He was in civil court.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:27 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Why would you say something that's not in your heart....over and over again? That's not the way of the Lord!

Also, I asked you a question in rep that I'd like an answer about. Also, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. That's not very Christian like!
Stevie's inbox is always full. I think he clears it out once a year............
[Reply]
Page 62 of 73
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up