ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 73
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
See this is what I'm talking about, here goes the KC Star trying to drag Andy Reid into this mess

Thats where all of this woke cancel shit always leads... everyone eventually gets eaten by their supposed own, Reid doesn't owe ANYONE a comment on this, least of all the shitass KC Star

They're a filthy trash rag, barely fit to line a catbox with

https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-bad-k...212614762.html
That SJW Enclave cant burn to the ground fast enough. That article is the equivalent of "Silence Is Violence".

Words cant express how much I despise the KC Star anymore.
[Reply]
headsnap 09:09 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The white borders around the field of play that define the boundaries will be changed to pink and black and will have anti gay, anti racist, and anti sexist slogans etched in them.
fyp
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:21 AM 10-14-2021
Not buying an argument it isn't the government policing free speech when the NFL has been gifted an anti-trust exemption.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:24 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That SJW Enclave cant burn to the ground fast enough.

Too late. It's permeated every segment of society.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:34 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Too late. It's permeated every segment of society.
https://youtu.be/farFbNMNJm8
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:11 AM 10-14-2021
Jason Whitlock is a gigantic moron
[Reply]
staylor26 11:18 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How dare that black man disagree with you!
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:33 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If people don't think Gruden's emails were selectively leaked I dn what to tell you.
Of course they were... the NFL saw an opportunity to create sympathy for DeMaurice Smith and help keep him in the NFLPA leadership position at a time when there were rumors he might step down or be replaced.

And amazingly "coincidental" timing... DeMaurice Smith gets re-elected to serve a new term as NFLPA Executive Director last Friday.

Also the NFL has hated Gruden for years... going back to when he was a MNF announcer and would constantly criticize the refs. The chance to end his career, while getting their DeMaurice Smith goals accomplished was icing on the cake.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:39 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Of course they were... the NFL saw an opportunity to create sympathy for DeMaurice Smith and help keep him in the NFLPA leadership position at a time when there were rumors he might step down or be replaced.

And amazingly "coincidental" timing... DeMaurice Smith gets re-elected to serve a new term as NFLPA Executive Director last Friday.

Also the NFL has hated Gruden for years... going back to when he was a MNF announcer and would constantly criticize the refs. The chance to end his career, while getting their DeMaurice Smith goals accomplished was icing on the cake.
It's a prelude to forcing Mark Davis to sell out.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:39 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
No he isn't.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:01 PM 10-14-2021
Randy Moss is a pussy. Nassib needed a personal day because he is a pussy. The NFL has gone weak and is ran by pussies.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:04 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Randy Moss is a pussy. Nassib needed a personal because he is a pussy. The NFL has gone weak and is ran by pussies.
Preach
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:05 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's a prelude to forcing Mark Davis to sell out.
If this happens, I'll have to think long and hard about whether I'll continue following the NFL at all.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:08 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If this happens, I'll have to think long and hard about whether I'll continue following the NFL at all.
I am already there I think and I am not even upset about Chucky and really never was. I am sick and tired of all the WOKE pussies that no matter what happens in this world they will NEVER be happy and want more.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:27 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I am already there I think and I am not even upset about Chucky and really never was. I am sick and tired of all the WOKE pussies that no matter what happens in this world they will NEVER be happy and want more.
I am not upset over Chucky. He didn't say anything that other men and women have not said in private conversations. If he was a black comedian he could make fun of big lips and every white person ever born and nobody would care. But he isn't. He's a rich middle aged white HC in the NFL and isn't allowed his own opinion on anything.

I think it stinks he didn't say the Michelin tires on that mans face were all terrain. Seems like an opportunity lost.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 73
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up