ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 174
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that donít necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
eDave 05:38 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Seriously, why are drag queens being elevated all of the sudden? Iím unsure why they are supposed to be spokesmen or who in those communities thinks itís actually a good idea.
To understand that you'd have to understand their early role in the entire gay movement and how they are treated now within the gay movement they were sacrificed for.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:09 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Sunny Hostin is buying guns to protect herself from all those white supremacists. She believes the lies being told to her by old Joe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ostin-guns.amp
Pretty sure she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn....from the inside. It's all show. Probably would hold it backwards, limp wristed, and shoot her own foot or something.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:18 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Surely the IOC (Olympic Ethics Committee) will disallow this man from competing in women's sports.
Olympic Ethics Committee...now there's an oxymoron.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The people that are trying to tie gun control+white supremacy+the huge jump in crime rate the past year are complete morons.

Anyone with 1/10th of a brain can figure out it's insanity.
that leaves out liberals
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:42 AM 06-25-2021



[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:47 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
To understand that you'd have to understand their early role in the entire gay movement and how they are treated now within the gay movement they were sacrificed for.
You are one of the most condescending idiots I've ever seen. "You'd have to understand" that you're not as sharp as you think you are. You prove it almost daily with your disjointed parroting of your hero's talking points.
[Reply]
eDave 10:50 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You are one of the most condescending idiots I've ever seen. "You'd have to understand" that you're not as sharp as you think you are. You prove it almost daily with your disjointed parroting of your hero's talking points.
Look into it.

Any condescension from me is purely reciprical as I am condescended regularly here. Your post is yet another example of it.

Let's call it reaping what you sow.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:54 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Look into it.

[Reply]
eDave 10:58 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

[Reply]
Bowser 11:01 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Signs of a fever breaking, Hollywood doing what Hollywood does worst, cash-grab buzzword shitty studio release.

Surefire recipe to turn a fad into yesterday's news and today's eyerolls, nationwide.

This isn't an SNL skit.



[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:08 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Look into it.

Any condescension from me is purely reciprical as I am condescended regularly here. Your post is yet another example of it.

Let's call it reaping what you sow.
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
eDave 11:14 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This guy is always spot on.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:22 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
Page 20 of 174
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up