ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 174
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:27 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yeah thanks dumb bitch for giving conservatives outrage fodder for the next 3 weeks.
Is Macy Gray 5?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:29 PM 06-19-2021

You can’t make this up. They just announced something about George Floyd and Juneteenth during the Net vs. Bucks game, and maybe a minute later, Marv Albert calls Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kevin Durant “valuable property.”

No…I’m not overthinking or overreacting. pic.twitter.com/DrC70MF01L

— L E F T, PhD ⚫️ (@LeftSentThis) June 20, 2021

prop·er·ty
/ˈpräpərdē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a thing or things belonging to someone; possessions collectively.
"she wanted Oliver and his property out of her house"
Similar:
possessions
belongings
things
goods
worldly goods
effects
personal effects
stuff
chattels
movables
resources
assets
valuables
fortune
capital
riches
wealth
holdings
securities
patrimony
personalty
goods and chattels
gear
trek

an attribute, quality, or characteristic of something.
"the property of heat to expand metal at uniform rates"
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:55 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Here's another good one. While there are myths that exist in relation to the Alamo, this myth buster article goes full Woke about the whole thing.

https://time.com/6072141/alamo-history-myths/

I suppose the American Revolution freeing us from the Tyranny of the British Empire is probably safe since the Brits are a bunch of pale whiteys.
I’m dead at “provably.” Democrats can’t even proofread. From the article.

So much of what we “know” about the battle is provably wrong. William Travis never drew any line in the sand; this was a tale concocted by an amateur historian in the late 1800s. The
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:55 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Here's another good one. While there are myths that exist in relation to the Alamo, this myth buster article goes full Woke about the whole thing.

https://time.com/6072141/alamo-history-myths/
I thought that was a well researched and very informative article, IMO. The gist of the article says that the popular version of The Alamo isn't even close to being the truth and the stories were all fabricated years later.

The Latinos in the state know the "true" history, which is that Mexico kicked the shit out of everyone at the Alamo, and they're angry about the popular characterization.

Now, Latinos are more than 50% of the state and since they don't like The Alamo, don't be surprised when it's Cancelled.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:46 AM 06-20-2021
https://www.videoproject.com/Black-F...hHjDiXrtGTXYRM

elect DVD License (limited PPR included)
DVD
K-12 Schools, Public Libraries, Community Groups - $89
K-12 DVD + Digital File - $139
Colleges, Businesses, Other Institutions - $195
Colleges (DVD with Digital Site License) - $295

I know the guy that posted it on local Facebook. Worked with him at old school.
Good intentions. Wrong approach. Not interested in education.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:57 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yeah thanks dumb bitch for giving conservatives outrage fodder for the next 3 weeks.
You were very clear about naming only "conservatives" having "outrage fodder for the next 3 weeks", so does that mean you as a liberal agree with her thoughts on the subject?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:04 AM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You were very clear about naming only "conservatives" having "outrage fodder for the next 3 weeks", so does that mean you as a liberal agree with her thoughts on the subject?
Idk whether he agrees with her, but if they did end up changing the flag that loser wouldn't give two shits about it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:42 PM 06-20-2021

You’ve got to check out this 9 year old elementary school girl SMOKE THE SCHOOL BOARD��! You know it’s bad when kids have morals and call you a lier, TO YOUR FACE��. You go girl�� pic.twitter.com/36Tl96h9s0

— Late Night with Bobby D (@LateNightBobbyD) June 18, 2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:48 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06-20-2021, 02:58 PM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Hammock Parties 03:25 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)
You clap for this, and I honor the young woman for standing up for what's right, but jesus fuck I hate the idea, FUCKING HATE IT, that nine-year olds are having to do this.

Nine year olds should not have to go around thinking about this crap. They should be thinking about fun stuff, and being a kid. Not goddamn BLM.

Fuck. I have a 9-year old niece and if this is her existence in any facet I'm kind of sad inside. Let them be kids for fuck's sake.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:39 PM 06-20-2021
What she said is deeply troubling. Or some other standard lib response.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:53 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You clap for this, and I honor the young woman for standing up for what's right, but jesus fuck I hate the idea, FUCKING HATE IT, that nine-year olds are having to do this.

Nine year olds should not have to go around thinking about this crap. They should be thinking about fun stuff, and being a kid. Not goddamn BLM.

Fuck. I have a 9-year old niece and if this is her existence in any facet I'm kind of sad inside. Let them be kids for fuck's sake.
Your niece is probably being cancelled because of her skin color, if you have a nephew, he certainly is, so they are already in the middle of it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:56 PM 06-20-2021
Sounded like she said Walz. I cannot tell which Minn School she was talking to.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:24 PM 06-20-2021
Lakeview Elementary
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:26 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Lakeview Elementary
that does not clear it up in the land of 10000 lakes

Robbinsdale
Lakeville
Albert Lea
Cottonwood