ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 32
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:02 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm tempted to complete it for no other reason that to get that bastard to quit calling me every time I'm within 5 miles of his damn missing vehicle... :-)
I'm not even starting his mission. Had 2 side quests ruined by his dumbass calling me in the middle of them to let me know there was one in the area.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:32 AM 12-20-2020
Heh

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:54 PM 12-20-2020
Investors are talking about suing. Yeesh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm not even starting his mission. Had 2 side quests ruined by his dumbass calling me in the middle of them to let me know there was one in the area.
You're missing out. One of the best quest lines in any RPG I've ever played.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:48 PM 12-20-2020
:-)

[Reply]
eDave 06:13 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Investors are talking about suing. Yeesh
It's their fault.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:44 AM 12-24-2020
I pre-ordered this game, but just installed it today. Fucking thing won't start. Crashes on start-up. I've tried all the fixes I've seen recommended, wtf am I missing here? Kinda getting pissed at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 12-24-2020
Update drivers with a clean install?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:55 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Update drivers with a clean install?
Which drivers? Video card? I have the Geforce experience thing and it's all up to date.

**Just tried to resinstall driver and it says driver download failed. ...... but if I check for updates, it says I have the latest installed
[Reply]
Pants 12:46 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Which drivers? Video card? I have the Geforce experience thing and it's all up to date.

**Just tried to resinstall driver and it says driver download failed. ...... but if I check for updates, it says I have the latest installed
Look up how to get rid of all your existing Nvidia drivers and install the newest version again from the Nvidia website.

I'm not saying it will help, but it's worth a shot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 PM 12-24-2020
Go to device manager and uninstall your graphics card.

Reboot.

Download new driver - don't use GF Expereince, it sucks.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/
[Reply]
Pants 09:16 PM 12-24-2020
Cool. I won't spoil it for you.

I love reading all the little breadcrumbs in this game.
So I decided to do this quest after your glowing recommendation. Looking for the first lost cab and can't find it. I really want to avoid reading guides and looking shit up but they made the search area so fucking massive.

At least I THINK I'm doing the quest you were talking about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 PM 12-24-2020
Delamain should give you the quest for the first one and you should be able to follow a marker to it like any other quest.

If he doesn't tell you to go find it you don't have it yet - you might have to do another part of that questline first. Or reach a certain level - can't recall.

I don't think you have to do them in any particular order - they're broken up into like 8 different side quests, one for each car.
[Reply]
Pants 04:14 PM 12-25-2020
Delamain should give you the quest for the first one and you should be able to follow a marker to it like any other quest.

If he doesn't tell you to go find it you don't have it yet - you might have to do another part of that questline first. Or reach a certain level - can't recall.

I don't think you have to do them in any particular order - they're broken up into like 8 different side quests, one for each car.
I think this quest is just bugged for me, man. When I enter any of the 7 areas, I get a call from Delamain but I can't answer it. After that, I just get a massive yellow "quest" are to search. When I do get the yellow dotted guiding line to follow, it leads me to nowhere. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:08 PM 12-25-2020
Yep sounds bugged.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 32
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up