ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 498 of 2678
« First < 398448488494495496497498 4995005015025085485989981498 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:50 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
As of right now....

Alex Smith > Mahomes
Door-knocking Jehovah's Witness > PAChiefsGuy
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:06 AM 09-02-2017
As of right now....

Alex Smith > Mahomes
At flipping rocks under water but I wouldn't say in the passing game.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:09 AM 09-02-2017
It takes Alex Smith four quarters to pass 200 yards. Patrick Mahomes II passed 175 in one half.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:20 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
At flipping rocks under water but I wouldn't say in the passing game.
I completely disagree. If that was the case Mahomes would be starting.. Don't get me wrong I feel eventually Mahomes will be better than Smitty. However right now Smitty is the right person to start..

#GoChiefsGoSmitty
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:26 AM 09-02-2017
Fat Mahomes is a boss, but Alex has a better bod.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:39 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Messier:
That's the one that irked me the most. He insisted the NFL records it as a fumble by the QB, but he has eyes, the RB dropped the ball!

KK insists he knows Mahomes won't work out because he's watched so much Big 12 football, and knows he isn't a winner. He told his listeners to watch Oklahoma State to see a REAL future franchise QB.

A bonus to the possibility of Mahomes becoming a franchise QB is the fact KK will look like a fool. As usual.
Alex throws an INT in the end zone to cost us a game- it is reported as "miscommunication" with the wide receiver.

Mahomes throws a pass in preseason that hits the receiver right in the hands, he whiffs and it is ALMOST an INT- this kid is raw, a gunslinger, doesn't know what he is doing out there, terrible footwork, can't play in the structure of the game, bad mechanics, horrible decision making, scared to play in the pocket, a LOSER!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:43 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
Fat Mahomes is a boss, but Alex has a better bod.
Thats why all those queerbaits follow him around and fantasize about licking his abs b4 taking his cock
[Reply]
Coogs 08:51 AM 09-02-2017
I completely disagree. If that was the case Mahomes would be starting.. Don't get me wrong I feel eventually Mahomes will be better than Smitty. However right now Smitty is the right person to start..

#GoChiefsGoSmitty
Smith may still be starting, but this is Mahomes team now. You can see it by the way the team responds to Mahomes.

Borrowed time for Smith.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:54 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Smith may still be starting, but this is Mahomes team now. You can see it by the way the team responds to Mahomes.

Borrowed time for Smith.
This is Smittys team for now. We are in good hands. All he does is win...
[Reply]
Coogs 09:01 AM 09-02-2017
He just paying rent. Mahomes owns the team. Look at the sidelines when Mahomes is playing. Whole damn team is right on the sideline wanting to see.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:03 AM 09-02-2017
Speaking of queerbaits, there's one now....
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:03 AM 09-02-2017
And when he doesn't won its someone elses fault...

Right?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:08 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO:
And when he doesn't won its someone elses fault...

Right?
No... Smitty is the general he has to take credit for wins and losses but it is a team game. In case you didn't notice...

The most important stat is wins and losses.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:11 AM 09-02-2017
I think of it as a kind of car situation.

we have had this Honda Accord for 5 years now.

Just came into some money and went and bought this brand new corvette, and decided to twin turbo that bitch before putting it on the street.

Once we get that Corvette all tuned and dialed in, we sell that Accord to some other low budget guy just looking to get back and forth to work.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 AM 09-02-2017
No... Smitty is the general he has to take credit for wins and losses but it is a team game. In case you didn't notice...

The most important stat is wins and losses.
I guess we will see in 5 days how General Smitty motivates his troops against Colonel Brady.

If he has another flat, listless, uninspiring, skittish performance like he did against the Steelers- he should be yanked.

What more would there be to prove- Alex can't win against good teams when it counts-PERIOD.

If he shits the bed again- why should we waste the entire season on this guys as he throws horizontally while amassing 15 TDs?
[Reply]
Page 498 of 2678
« First < 398448488494495496497498 4995005015025085485989981498 > Last »
Up