« First < 100500550590596597598599600 601602603604610650700 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
MTG#10 11:20 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Buying more?!?!?!!
Would have, it never hit. I'm gonna keep an eye on it Monday premarket. I'm slowly switching to Webull so I can have better after hours access.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:34 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Would have, it never hit. I'm gonna keep an eye on it Monday premarket. I'm slowly switching to Webull so I can have better after hours access.
Just do a brokerage transfer. They’ll give you a free (shitty) stock.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:43 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Just do a brokerage transfer. They’ll give you a free (shitty) stock.
I got two free stocks through Webull just for opening up an account and depositing $100...SNAP and ADT. I'm keeping my Fidelity as well because I have a Fidelity Visa that gives me 2% cash back on all purchases, that I then use for more stonks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:49 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
What are your guys largest holdings? I'll start. NVDA, GOOGL, and TSM are my top three. Together they make up nearly half my portfolio.
TSM has been a rockstar for me. It's one of my largest holdings now because of massive growth. My biggest are GOOGL, AMZN, and MSFT, while TSM and THO are really close to MSFT in the 4 and 5 spots. All of them except THO are my biggest because they've grown a lot while I've held them. THO has also grown nicely, just not as fast as the others. It's a good testament to buy and hold.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:58 PM 04-02-2021
What are your guys largest holdings? I'll start. NVDA, GOOGL, and TSM are my top three. Together they make up nearly half my portfolio.
Short term - SPY. Long term - GOOGL.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:09 PM 04-02-2021
For those holding large amounts of TSM, are you concerned at all about China’s increasing aggression towards Taiwan and what that means for long term valuation?
[Reply]
banyon 03:28 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I got two free stocks through Webull just for opening up an account and depositing $100...SNAP and ADT. I'm keeping my Fidelity as well because I have a Fidelity Visa that gives me 2% cash back on all purchases, that I then use for more stonks.
I have that Fidelity Card, goes straight into my IRA. Best credit card going.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:42 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
For those holding large amounts of TSM, are you concerned at all about China’s increasing aggression towards Taiwan and what that means for long term valuation?
I don't really worry about stuff like that. Sabers rattle constantly in the world and they rarely come out of their scabbards. Maybe I should think more about it, but it's one level of detail more than I can muster.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:28 PM 04-02-2021
AAPL, AYRWF, PLUG, PINS, CSCO

All of them have been doing pretty good. PLUG too bad I didn't sell when it was above 60 but long term here for me I'm in it at like 12 bucks. AYRWF is gobbling up regional US cannabis companies like they're Cheetos. With legalization spreading and these cannabis companies acquire other growers/dispensaries the cash flow is practically immediate.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:45 PM 04-02-2021
ETH going nuts right now. All time high.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:58 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Man too bad the markets are closed today. This is excellent news.

This news and these numbers are bogus. The unemployment rate is still 10% and that's the reality the Fed has to work around. In fact, the numbers are going the wrong way if you look at the report.
[Reply]
scho63 08:18 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
AAPL, AYRWF, PLUG, PINS, CSCO

All of them have been doing pretty good. PLUG too bad I didn't sell when it was above 60 but long term here for me I'm in it at like 12 bucks. AYRWF is gobbling up regional US cannabis companies like they're Cheetos. With legalization spreading and these cannabis companies acquire other growers/dispensaries the cash flow is practically immediate.
APPL has been a dog recently but I think its time to add more
[Reply]
scho63 08:22 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Stewie:
This news and these numbers are bogus. The unemployment rate is still 10% and that's the reality the Fed has to work around. In fact, the numbers are going the wrong way if you look at the report.
No one I know who owns a business can get enough employees. Amazon is struggling big time too. The government has fucked up so bad that they have so many people can stay unemployed with high unemployment benefits, extra stimulus checks and cant get evicted.

The unemployment rate should be about 2%.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:43 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
APPL has been a dog recently but I think its time to add more
Not due to earnings, they hit a homerun their last reporting. It is because the dumb Ark lady sold and caused a panic.

Not sure why she is the face and heartbeat of the market now? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:46 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Not due to earnings, they hit a homerun their last reporting. It is because the dumb Ark lady sold and caused a panic.

Not sure why she is the face and heartbeat of the market now? :-)
Dumb trend.

Buy a good company when everyone else is selling and sell a good company when everyone wants to buy.

Kinda like the housing market now.
[Reply]
Page 600 of 929
« First < 100500550590596597598599600 601602603604610650700 > Last »
Up