Page 204 of 4798
« First < 104154194200201202203204 2052062072082142543047041204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:15 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
All Chicago had to do on that 4th-and-goal is kick a field goal.

That's a W if they are conservative and cut the lead to 17-12.
You can play the "if" game all day, Denver had a 4th and 2 at the 1 and they went for it as well. Bottom line is the outcome, they don't have a column for style points.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:17 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by :
OFFENSIVE PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Brock Osweiler, quarterback, Denver. Ebullient … That was Osweiler too. Maybe not the same as Winston, but pretty excited, after starting his first NFL game Sunday in Chicago, an important 17-15 Broncos victory. Osweiler, playing with the pressure of The Man Who Would Succeed Peyton Manning on his shoulders, had a tidy 20-of-27, 250-yard, two-touchdown performance. Most importantly, in 12 possessions, he didn’t throw an interception nor did he fumble. A terrific performance with so much on the line.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/23/m...weiler-broncos

:-)
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 08:25 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
All Chicago had to do on that 4th-and-goal is kick a field goal.

That's a W if they are conservative and cut the lead to 17-12.
Am I the only one who heard Denver yelling that the play was going to be a draw before the snap? I was waiting for Cutler to call a time out or audible.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:27 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Am I the only one who heard Denver yelling that the play was going to be a draw before the snap? I was waiting for Cutler to call a time out or audible.
I think it was Chris Harris in an interview last night say that they knew exactly the run play that would take place, based on what they knew about Fox and what had been run already in the game. Something to that effect.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:27 AM 11-23-2015
Offensive player of the week :-) GTFO
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:56 AM 11-23-2015

For 1st time ever (at CHI), Broncos won a game in which opponent wasn't called for a penalty. Happened only 26 other times since NFL merger.

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 23, 2015

[Reply]
rockymtnchief 08:56 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think it was Chris Harris in an interview last night say that they knew exactly the run play that would take place, based on what they knew about Fox and what had been run already in the game. Something to that effect.
Thanks. I knew I heard players yelling it out. I kept waiting for them to change the play.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:07 AM 11-23-2015
Knomo is crybaby bitch
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:54 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And that's game. I would say good try, Bears, but your defense is the worst thing since the Chiefs of the early 2000s
The 2015 Saints would like a word..
[Reply]
Bowser 10:04 AM 11-23-2015
Yeah, Chicago pretty much handed Denver that game. Going for it on 4th down in the red zone with over 10 minutes left? Just flat stupid. Kick the field goal there and they win the game with that late touchdown.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:09 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, Chicago pretty much handed Denver that game. Going for it on 4th down in the red zone with over 10 minutes left? Just flat stupid. Kick the field goal there and they win the game with that late touchdown.
:-) Like clockwork. Denver doesn't have a legitimate win on the season, do they? I mean, KC handed them the game in week 2... there was a gift yesterday. All those DEF/ST scores were flukish gifts.

Yet, by the same token... KC wasn't gifted anything yesterday, right? Playing a crap team on the road. No way, because they crushed them. KC crushed that previously 2 win team, therefore KC is the greatest 5-5 team in NFL history and and would be leading the division had it not been for Denver being the luckiest SOBs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:17 AM 11-23-2015
:-) Like clockwork. Denver doesn't have a legitimate win on the season, do they? I mean, KC handed them the game in week 2... there was a gift yesterday. All those DEF/ST scores were flukish gifts.

Yet, by the same token... KC wasn't gifted anything yesterday, right? Playing a crap team on the road. No way, because they crushed them. KC crushed that previously 2 win team, therefore KC is the greatest 5-5 team in NFL history and and would be leading the division had it not been for Denver being the luckiest SOBs in NFL history.
LOL, look at you all riled up. I'd say you're all pissy because you know it's true - Fox had a brain fart and it cost his team the game. Denver didn't play bad yesterday necessarily, but Chicago screwed the pooch and gifted the game away. 99.9% of the time Fox kicks the field goal there, but he let emotion get to him. He tried to bury you guys instead of being smart, and it cost him a game by two points.

San Diego is a terrible team with a normally great QB. We did a great job keeping them out of it (especially considering how San Diego's offense normally plays and how all their losses had been 8 points or less prior to yesterday), but I never had the feeling that we were going to lose that game before it started. Shitty team or not, a 30 point win against a division rival in their house is always sweet, particularly with them coming off a bye.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:21 AM 11-23-2015
LOL, look at you all riled up. I'd say you're all pissy because you know it's true - Fox had a brain fart and it cost his team the game. Denver didn't play bad yesterday necessarily, but Chicago screwed the pooch and gifted the game away. 99.9% of the time Fox kicks the field goal there, but he let emotion get to him. He tried to bury you guys instead of being smart, and it cost him a game by two points.

San Diego is a terrible team with a normally great QB. We did a great job keeping them out of it (especially considering how San Diego's offense normally plays and how all their losses had been 8 points or less prior to yesterday), but I never had the feeling that we were going to lose that game before it started. Shitty team or not, a 30 point win against a division rival in their house is always sweet, particularly with them coming off a bye.
Pissy? Nothing could be further from the truth... I noted on Saturday, that Brock could play well and they could win and he would receive zero credit.

Fox should have kicked the FG, no doubt. Just as Denver should have a few drives before. Both teams got cute and it failed.

I like the "gifting" comments... was Houston gifted that turnover for the score yesterday, or was that just a result of him being super badass? The gifting thing just shows that some of you won't allow yourselves to say Denver played well. And, that's fine.

I'm not riled up though, just mocking what I knew was coming.
[Reply]
TEX 10:24 AM 11-23-2015
At least half of Denver's wins have had similar circumstances. They EASILY could be 5-5 or worse. But you are what your record says you are. So, they're the worst 8-2 team in the league...:-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:24 AM 11-23-2015
Pissy? Nothing could be further from the truth... I noted on Saturday, that Brock could play well and they could win and he would receive zero credit.

Fox should have kicked the FG, no doubt. Just as Denver should have a few drives before. Both teams got cute and it failed.

I like the "gifting" comments... was Houston gifted that turnover for the score yesterday, or was that just a result of him being super badass? The gifting thing just shows that some of you won't allow yourselves to say Denver played well. And, that's fine.

I'm not riled up though, just mocking what I knew was coming.
I don't understand the Denver bashing this year. They aren't a very good team and unless Brock shines they are going to get bounced in the first round. Let's save our vitriol for when they have a solid team or we are playing them.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 4798
« First < 104154194200201202203204 2052062072082142543047041204 > Last »
Up