ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1508 of 4807
« First < 508100814081458149815041505150615071508 150915101511151215181558160820082508 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:16 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Elway probably tried to offer Lynch and Talib for Mahomes :-) Deude ACTUALLY made an offer for Alex Smith...
Sounds like a legit offer, KC is crazy for passing on it.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:20 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
We were comparing two specific games, not entire collegiate careers. I feel Darnold did more in his game than Mahomes did.
Mahomes did things in the Denver game that most QB’s can’t do. He also flashed franchise caliber play.
[Reply]
nychief 08:21 AM 03-08-2018
https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/...52479883956226
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:26 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes did things in the Denver game that most QB’s can’t do. He also flashed franchise caliber play.
So, if he did things that most QBs can't do... he's already on a level few others will advance, and yet he only 'flashed' franchise caliber play? Which is it?

You know... he had a solid game, great win on the road in your first start. But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB that you're overly bonerific about this kid putting shoes on or getting on the team bus. It's really kinda wild how mesmerized and awe inspiring that game was for so many of you.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:27 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by nychief:
https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/...52479883956226
Well, who wouldn't want to just be released to go sign with the Patriots? Wonder how much interest they really have since they've already gone down that road once.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:31 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, if he did things that most QBs can't do... he's already on a level few others will advance, and yet he only 'flashed' franchise caliber play? Which is it?

You know... he had a solid game, great win on the road in your first start. But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB that you're overly bonerific about this kid putting shoes on or getting on the team bus. It's really kinda wild how mesmerized and awe inspiring that game was for so many of you.
A lot of writers gushed too. Including KCs beat writer who isn’t a fan of the Chiefs, but a long time Lions fan. Other media gush too. It’s ok, you’ll see this season he’s legit
[Reply]
TEX 08:33 AM 03-08-2018

:-)

If he had a horse head on his helmet, you would be all in...

Yes - we are starved. We also know SUCK. Believe me, if Mahomes showed signs of it, we'd be all over it. He didn't. He showed the complete opposite with half a team IN Denver. How many rookie QB's go to Denver and win? How many go in there and win their 1st NFL start? How many go to Denver and are pulled from the game, get inserted back for the last drive to win the game and succeed? When you consider all that, it's very easy, not wild, to see what many look at it as an awe-inspiring performance.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:39 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Darnold just looks awkward to me. Not just in delivery but his overall play. He moves erratically - and plays that way.
His throwing motion is awkward, but I feel he plays pretty composed. He's not skiddish in the pocket or anything. He's generally pretty accurate and doesn't have balls sail on him as often as some other guys.
Allen is smooth, but doesnt have great pocket presence. Obviously has a cannon and looks the part, but he hasnt been super accurate or productive before. Not only that, but he doesnt have great field awareness. Is he all of a sudden going to find accuracy and game sense in the nfl? Questionable.
Allen is scary. I'd still take him though if the other 3 QB's were gone.

Then Mayfield is short, cocky, and doesn't do anything particularly good. He had a lot of clean pockets and time to throw at OU. He also played basically only out of the gun. Accurate when he has time, but can he do it under pressure and in tighter windows consistently? Also how is he going to handle adversity- growing pains in the nfl? Will he handle criticism? I dont know, seems like too much of a hot head to me.
I think Mayfield takes football more seriously than the others. He's worked for everything he's gotten and he doesn't get enough credit for his arm strength and accuracy.

The only concern I have with Mayfield is that he was always so well protected and he's not going to get that in Denver. At least not early on.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:43 AM 03-08-2018

Brian Baldinger, Chris Simms, Louis Riddick, the Good Morning Football crew etc. all felt the same way so you can pretend it’s just starving Chiefs fans if you want to. This goes back to before that game too.

Maybe you just can’t evaluate talent to save your fucking life Mr. “We’ll see”

I’ve never heard you once make a prediction/projection on a young player, so I’m pretty sure that’s the case.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:45 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Absolute morons if they trade him to NE...of course, Denver doesn't consider themselves contenders with that thought process. Uh oh....
Contenders has eluded them the last couple of years and will continue. ..donkey fail and donkey homerism is entertaining at least
The remember when posts will be coming someday...soon
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:47 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Brian Baldinger, Chris Simms, Louis Riddick, the Good Morning Football crew etc. all felt the same way so you can pretend it’s just starving Chiefs fans if you want to. This goes back to before that game too.

Maybe you just can’t evaluate talent to save your ****ing life Mr. “We’ll see”

I’ve never heard you once make a prediction/projection on a young player, so I’m pretty sure that’s the case.
Not sure what you're referring to on the projections... you're suggesting that I've never once said that any player will be great or not in their career? Guess I could take your path and say anyone in Denver will suck or Knowmo and say anyone that is connected to possibly signing in Denver is badass.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:51 AM 03-08-2018

You can do things that most other QBs just don't have the ability to and still be fucking useless, like JaMarcus Russell.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:53 AM 03-08-2018
Mahomes made at least 1 “wow” play nearly every game. It’s crazy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayW. (n...083520/photo/1

How many QB’s even attempt this kind of play, no less successfully do it?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:55 AM 03-08-2018
Breer on Darnold:

1. Darnold has a ways to go.
Spoiler!

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/08/fr...-mmqb-notebook

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:55 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You can do things that most other QBs just don't have the ability to and still be ****ing useless, like JaMarcus Russell.
Totally agree.
[Reply]
Page 1508 of 4807
« First < 508100814081458149815041505150615071508 150915101511151215181558160820082508 > Last »
Up