ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1504 of 4790
« First < 504100414041454149415001501150215031504 150515061507150815141554160420042504 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:16 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The best mentor in the world couldn't save Manziel from himself. Josh McCown can't teach Hackenburg to not suck.

He can give them encouragement, advice, and a positive example to follow though. You can't guarantee that a different vet would do the same.
Where is the basis for this? You bring up Manziel, but Mayfield is eerily similar. You bring up Hackenberg, but Allen is eerily similar. Darnold and Rosen don't really need mentorship so, once again, what is the point of McCown?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:31 AM 03-07-2018
:-)

McCown shredded KC last year.
And you don’t have the talent offensively fuck boy. Plus KC will rebuild the defense and it’ll be better.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:32 AM 03-07-2018
:-) I hope Elway’s dumbass pays Keenum
[Reply]
BossChief 11:38 AM 03-07-2018
I’d be so happy if they pay Keenum that kind of money and then draft Allen.

I wouldn’t put that past Elway, either.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:49 AM 03-07-2018
Question... Josh Rosen pops up for Denver in a lot of mocks. What is the view on Rosen? I didn’t see many of his games, just highlights and whatever I have read in recent months.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Question... Josh Rosen pops up for Denver in a lot of mocks. What is the view on Rosen? I didn’t see many of his games, just highlights and whatever I have read in recent months.
Best pure passer in the draft, but from what I've read he has a weird attitude.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:54 AM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hell, I'd truly rather watch the Bills make a play for Foles... then, Denver can make a play for Tyrod Taylor. Send BUF a R3 pick for him, his contract is right and he has played pretty well. I know Kubiak likes him from their BAL days.
Buffalo wants to trade up for a QB. If the Broncos want to give Lynch and Kelly time to develop they'd be the team to trade with. They have two #1 picks and there have been rumors they're shopping Cordy Glenn.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:01 PM 03-07-2018
Reading this thread, it sure seems like there are a lot of QB options available, and there's not necessarily one that jumps out as the obvious choice. Broncos people, how would you rank your preference among the following:

Cousins
Tyrod
Keenum
McCown
Sam Bradford
Bridgewater
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Chase Daniel
Matt Moore
Lamar Jackson, Louisville
Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
Josh Rosen, UCLA
Sam Darnold, USC
Josh Allen, Wyoming
Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:02 PM 03-07-2018
Buffalo wants to trade up for a QB. If the Broncos want to give Lynch and Kelly time to develop they'd be the team to trade with. They have two #1 picks and there have been rumors they're shopping Cordy Glenn.
If the Jets, Cardinals, or Bills want to trade up for a QB, the Colts at #3 are the ideal partner.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:04 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If the Jets, Cardinals, or Bills want to trade up for a QB, the Colts at #3 are the ideal partner.
Especially if Barkley goes #1.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:08 PM 03-07-2018
I prefer the other QB's because they're better outside the pocket. Rosen also has some durability and character concerns.

From McGinn:

Originally Posted by :
“He may be the best pure passer of the bunch,” said one scout. “It all depends on his personality. Aaron Rodgers was a cocky (bleep) when he came out, too.” Another scout called Rosen the best pure thrower since Drew Brees. “He throws effortlessly,” he said. “His mechanics are excellent. Only thing that worries me about him is his body. He’s slightly built … he’s been banged up a lot. He also has not improved since his freshman year.”

“Off the field he doesn’t have that profile you want for someone leading your team. He’s a talented pocket passer when things are clean but things aren’t clean in the NFL, you know?”

[Reply]
O.city 12:13 PM 03-07-2018
I'd take Rosen and not worry about it. Pocket passers win in the NFL.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:24 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Reading this thread, it sure seems like there are a lot of QB options available, and there's not necessarily one that jumps out as the obvious choice. Broncos people, how would you rank your preference among the following:
1. Sam Darnold, USC
2. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
3. Josh Rosen, UCLA
4. Josh Allen, Wyoming

If we don't draft a QB and need a starter to hold the fort while waiting on Lynch/Kelly:
5. Tyrod
6. Sam Bradford
7. Bridgewater
8. Keenum (too much money)

If we trade away Lynch and Siemian, don't draft a QB:
9. Cousins

If we draft a rookie in the top 5
10. McCown
11. Ryan Fitzpatrick
12. Chase Daniel
13. Matt Moore

If they're still there at the end of the third or fourth round:
14. Lamar Jackson
15. Mason Rudolph
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:09 PM 03-07-2018
If Rosen’s head is screwed on straight he’s the guy I’d want of the bunch. By a mile.

No way for a fan to know anything about his attitude, work ethic etc though...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:39 PM 03-07-2018
Rainman, I'll play...

Cousins - priority #1 even at the high price, they can make some moves to free up dollars to sign other players, but it's a QB league and I'm content with his body of work and what he can bring.

Tyrod -- for me, honestly I would rather go this route and use the draft to fill other spots, esp OL early. I view him as the least expensive 2 year placeholder until they find something else.

Josh Rosen, UCLA -- if they spend #5 on a QB, he's been the one that I've bought in on more than others. Is he Cutler Attitude Part 2? I don't know, but would rather see him than Darnold, Allen or Doucher Mayfield.

Lamar Jackson, Louisville - not at 5, but if he fell late R1 and Denver could trade in and get him, after spending #5 on OL or BPA. Sure.

Sam Darnold, USC -- dunno, lots of good things about him, but he left after 2 years, right? I just don't know that I would take him that high.

Josh Allen, Wyoming -- too much is made about his arm strength and I'm just not a fan of him at that spot in the draft.

All the others ... they're not on my rankings.

Keenum
McCown
Sam Bradford
Bridgewater
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Chase Daniel
Matt Moore
Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State
[Reply]
Page 1504 of 4790
« First < 504100414041454149415001501150215031504 150515061507150815141554160420042504 > Last »
Up