ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
Frankie 07:25 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Heh, I want to pull the trigger but in Jim's honor I won't since I know he hated confrontation.
Yeah he did. And I'm the king of Mars.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:39 PM 05-02-2009
RIP
[Reply]
tommykat 07:44 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Buster's Dad passed earlier this year. That's why it Logical & Buster's instead of the Lounge.
I didn't know Buster's Dad passed away. I sure didn't know about Logical. I met Jim at the last 37 forever foundation. What a gentlemen. Not like you would imagine. I'm so sorry, I am at a lost for words. God Bless your family Jim....:-)

Kathy
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:09 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Yeah he did. And I'm the king of Mars.
As much as I regret never meeting Jim in person I'd give you Mars if I could have ever shared a beer and Chief game with him.
[Reply]
boogblaster 08:35 PM 05-02-2009
RIP damn sorry BOOG ...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:05 PM 05-02-2009
This is just horrible news. I never met Jim but we had a ton of interaction via PM and Rep. He was such a nice guy (despite his online persona) and his passing has saddened me far more than I could have imagined.

Godspeed to your family, Mr. Titanman.
[Reply]
DanT 12:12 AM 05-03-2009
I remember Jim from back in the Star BB days, when he was jerey. I always felt a special kinship with him because of his long memory of the highs and lows of being a Chiefs fan, his interest in world affairs and the no-nonsense way that he took on and overcame the many challenges he faced in his life. Jim was a one of a kind presence on the board. I had always hoped to meet him in person. Even though I never did, I'm sure I'll never forget him. May he rest in peace.
[Reply]
melbar 01:39 AM 05-03-2009
Defininately praying.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:12 AM 05-03-2009
God Bless........
[Reply]
ct 01:41 PM 05-03-2009
God Speed Logical! You'll be missed!

My prayers for you and your family James.
[Reply]
Over-Head 05:29 PM 05-03-2009
Wow, just wow.

Prayers your way
[Reply]
wazu 07:14 PM 05-03-2009
Originally Posted by Titanman64:
My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
So great to hear. A few years ago in this strange new world of online communities, I think a lot of us began feeling that it would always be a bunch of anonymous strangers, all interchangeable. I've learned that it just isn't the case. The interactions we have online are real, and it makes me smile to know that in Jim's final hours he received some comfort from his friends on ChiefsPlanet.

Goodbye, Jim.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:45 AM 05-04-2009
I ended up today looking back through the old star BB archives, could only find one post from him that was still in the archive, but thought I would share.

http://web.archive.org/web/200010261...d=778793&do=lr

For those who remember and want a bit of a trip down memory lane....

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...sports/Chiefs/

rip jim, you may be gone but you'll never be forgotten.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:48 AM 05-04-2009
I'm scared it had duhnese doing a football topic.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:27 PM 05-04-2009
Link to his obit.?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 29
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up