ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
RunKC 02:20 PM 03-17-2023

Sources: 1 year, up to $5M for Drue Tranquill to the #Chiefs, who I’m told chose Kansas City over five other suitors. https://t.co/NjlxDZVhlk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:18 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Baltimore comes to mind...
There it is. Thx, forgot about BAL LBs. Though they aren't going to be a factor in the playoffs for a minute anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 03-17-2023
my god its full of stars

Originally Posted by :
Of all the places you could choose... you choose the Chiefs, nah bro that's not grateful sorry but no, I'd understand if it was a multi-year contract or even a 1 year but 8-10 million but 3 mill + incentives, nah this on you, sorry but this is not gonna cut it for me
Originally Posted by :
Ngl if he did it for any other contender it would be cool but he did it to a rival so fuck him til he leave KC
Originally Posted by :
He picked the better franchise. The difference? One does everything and anything for their franchise QB and the other draft, develops and cuts their own not to mention still haven’t signed an impact guy yet today! Another look at this hand fans! Nobody wants to buy your garage!

[Reply]
royr17 03-17-2023, 08:33 PM
This message has been deleted by royr17.
royr17 08:34 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Who is nt
Danny Shelton currently
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:43 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's not how you spell "Drew".

Somebody needs to smack his parents upside the head.
Remember Larry Drew for the KC Kings ? Yeah...me too,used to go to Kings game with my dad. Drew is still around as assistant coach somewhere,i just saw him.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:55 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Remember Larry Drew for the KC Kings ? Yeah...me too,used to go to Kings game with my dad. Drew is still around as assistant coach somewhere,i just saw him.
Those were the days! Drew, Theus, Eddie Johnson, LaSalle Thompson. But Kansas Citians decided theyd rather watch some guy named Enzo play indoor soccer. Seriously, that shit outdrew the Kings by a lot. Embarrassing.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:58 PM 03-17-2023
Leo AND Willie will walk down and come off the edge now.
[Reply]
Redbled 10:02 PM 03-17-2023
What’s the minimum threshold before signings affect comp picks?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:07 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
He's a cancer in the locker room. He often cries for no reason and smells funny.
Good luck with this guy fellas.
Fills a team need. Philly really outclassed us with douchebags who cry during the Super Bowl anthem. We'll be a lot more competitive in that department now.

[Reply]
cdcox 10:47 PM 03-17-2023
Tranquill at $3M is a bargain. We need 3 LB in our base formation: Bolton, Gay and Tranquill (putting opposing offences to sleep) makes this unit a strength. Chenel is now depth. This is a football player that wants to go for a ring on a one-year deal. He likely gave up millions of dollars to play with KC, so his motivation will be off the charts. He can drop into coverage or rush the passer and gives Spags many options.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 PM 03-17-2023
This guy is going to be great in this defense.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 11:04 PM 03-17-2023
I think this signing means that Gay is getting traded to either move up in the draft or get Hopkins. Love Willie, but I believe next year is his last year on rookie deal and Veach wanted to capitalize. I hope the Edwards signing doesn’t mean the same thing in regards to Sneed.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:10 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
I think this signing means that Gay is getting traded to either move up in the draft or get Hopkins. Love Willie, but I believe next year is his last year on rookie deal and Veach wanted to capitalize. I hope the Edwards signing doesn’t mean the same thing in regards to Sneed.
Well you need not worry cause Edwards and Sneed play different positions.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:11 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
The Chiefs play a 4-3 base. There are plenty of snaps to go around for Chenel, Gay, Tranquill and Bolton. Given that we will be weaker at S in 2023, LB seems to be a beneficial place for a compensating upgrade.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:33 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
He's a cancer in the locker room. He often cries for no reason and smells funny.
Good luck with this guy fellas.
Just like Juju was for us last year :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:09 AM 03-18-2023
Who’s Boulton?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up