ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
wazu 09:38 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Larry Fitzgerald come on down if he's talking about regular FAs. Cards already signed AJ Green. They don't need another guy who fits that same mold. Larry still has something left in the tank.....
No. He doesn't. Larry has sucked for years.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:39 AM 05-03-2021
Larry Fitzgerald come on down if he's talking about regular FAs. Cards already signed AJ Green. They don't need another guy who fits that same mold. Larry still has something left in the tank.....
God no.
[Reply]
-King- 09:48 AM 05-03-2021
No he doesn't. I don't think you watched the Cardinals last year. I think I said to you in another thread that you run faster than Fitz and I was serious. He's a liability in that no matter how good his route running is, he simply can't get to his spots fast enough anymore.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:47 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

UDFAs or regular FAs?
Sounds to me like they had a guy or two on hold for this day to avoid comp pick formula.

Hoping for a DE, and maybe another guy. I’d gladly take Ingram or Houston but I’m guessing Ingram is more likely.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sounds to me like they had a guy or two on hold for this day to avoid comp pick formula.

Hoping for a DE, and maybe another guy. I’d gladly take Ingram or Houston but I’m guessing Ingram is more likely.
My guess would be Ingram and Breeland.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 AM 05-03-2021
My guess would be Ingram and Breeland.
Why would they have to wait to sign Breeland though?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why would they have to wait to sign Breeland though?
See what other offers he gets and if they’ll have a chance to draft a CB.
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 05-03-2021
Yeah, man, I'd love to have him back.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:16 AM 05-03-2021
I love Houston and think he's had a much better last two seasons than Ingram.

But the way he was cut and the way that not a single rumor has come up linking us with Houston makes me think there is some past issue present preventing a reunion. Hope I'm wrong!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 05-03-2021
Houston would be pretty badass on the other side of Clark.

Houston - Jones - Reed - Clark
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:16 AM 05-03-2021
Houston would be pretty badass on the other side of Clark.

Houston - Jones - Reed - Clark
That's a pretty solid rotation. Throw in Nandi in the middle and it allows Jones to play inside and outside.

I'll be honest, I always enjoyed watching a pulling guard or tackle run into Houston and get no more push. The man is incredibly strong and as a rotational piece would probably do really well
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:10 PM 05-03-2021
Would like Ingram or Houston.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:30 PM 05-03-2021
Houston is definitely the best Edge available. I’d love to have him back.

That said, if he’s so bitter at the Chiefs that he wouldn’t sign for that reason alone then he can fuck off. He’s the one who played 90+ snaps in the most important game of his life and barely registered a statistic. He can’t honestly fault the organization for changing the culture on the defense after that season.
[Reply]
penchief 04:44 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Houston is definitely the best Edge available. I’d love to have him back.
I’ll say this about Justin Houston, he’s a bad man. I would bet money on an angry Justin Houston against anybody. An inspired Houston would be as good as it gets.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:55 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I’ll say this about Justin Houston, he’s a bad man. I would bet money on an angry Justin Houston against anybody. An inspired Houston would be as good as it gets.

Yes. What about an inspired Justin Houston who can’t be doubled or chipped without leaving 2 of Clark, Chris Jones, and Jarran Reed singled up?

Clark/Reed/Jones/Houston would be a dynamic front. One of the better pass rushing groups in the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up