ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.
booger 01:28 AM 06-28-2009
somebody said he's hosting a gay rainbow party or something.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:25 AM 06-28-2009
Claythan has had a rough week.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:43 PM 06-28-2009
Heh. This is so awesome I got a text message about it last night. I'm just sorry I couldn't be near a 'puter until now.

Clay, we need you on this thread Shnuckums.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:09 PM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Heh. This is so awesome I got a text message about it last night. I'm just sorry I couldn't be near a 'puter until now.

Clay, we need you on this thread Shnuckums.
No doubt...

I don't know if he did this site up himself or if someone from here did it for him, (to him). I would probably vote for the latter. As Luv said earlier, Karma's a bitch and this was his, IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:44 AM 06-29-2009
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
No doubt...

I don't know if he did this site up himself or if someone from here did it for him, (to him). I would probably vote for the latter. As Luv said earlier, Karma's a bitch and this was his, IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device

and we may never know the truth, he certainly will never fess up to being behind the approval in any chisled way, sturdy shape, or sexy form. And I may not ever believe anyone claiming they did it without consent anyway.....
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:57 PM 06-28-2009
It looks like I missed the fun, but I did take the opportunity to vote for that guy names "Michael A". That guy really should be a model.
[Reply]
Otter 04:34 PM 06-28-2009
I was sure it was a young Robert DeNiro at first glance.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:09 PM 06-29-2009
In case you all missed this hilarity...
[Reply]
BigVE 01:21 PM 06-29-2009
Sifted through 8 pages of hilarity and yet NO posts by Claythan??? Odd.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:39 PM 06-29-2009
Originally Posted by BigVE:
Sifted through 8 pages of hilarity and yet NO posts by Claythan??? Odd.
If he were "set up" he'd be on this thread screaming his fool head off.

Nah, he got discovered.... but not discovered by a talent agency like he wanted....

Dude had an inflated opinion of himself when he was, uh,.... inflated. But it's clearly out of control now that he's dropped a couple hundred lbs.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 01:48 PM 06-29-2009

Nah, he got discovered.... but not discovered by a talent agency like he wanted....

Dude had an inflated opinion of himself when he was, uh,.... inflated. But it's clearly out of control now that he's dropped a couple hundred lbs.
:-) A couple of hundred pounds.
[Reply]
luv 09:15 AM 06-30-2009

This. Talking to him used to be fun. Now, all he does is talk about himself, how good looking he is, how all these chicks message him (yet don't sleep with him....hmmm...could we like more than looks?), and take pictures of himself without a shirt on. BORING.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:16 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
take pictures of himself without a shirt on.

Those are only headshots too
[Reply]
Hootie 10:47 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
This. Talking to him used to be fun. Now, all he does is talk about himself, how good looking he is, how all these chicks message him (yet don't sleep with him....hmmm...could we like more than looks?), and take pictures of himself without a shirt on. BORING.
are you upset you know longer have a chance with the guy?

I give him credit for shedding all of that weight...good for him if he feels good about himself.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:51 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I give him credit for shedding all of that weight...good for him if he feels good about himself.
Brava.

I'll never understand all the strong angry emotions for him. He's a kid. Acts like a kid. Like a smart kid. Like a smart kid that was constrained restrained and detained from most of life. So he has growing pains right now and shares them with the world.

Not like the people in this thread haven't done worse.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up