ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The part about that that really burns my ass is that Mo made a great hire and then fired him after making the playoffs because he publicly said what Mo was denying. All ego
"I proved I can hire a good manager when I hired that guy i fired in a fit of pique because he didn't genuflect low enough for a man of my accomplishments..."

Maybe not the best argument I've heard recently...

Mozeliak really is a cocksucker, but they just all share the same common affliction and that's why none of them can see it in the rest.

DeWitt and his stupid kid are so damn convinced of their superiority that they have no concept of what a smug dickhead Mozeliak is in his own right.

I think I still have it in my signature block, but it applies perfectly here:

"When you're wearing rose colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags..."

The DeWitts are blind to this shit because they're just as infected by it as Mozeliak is.

Mozeliak is an incompetent weasel and a prickish charlatan. But the problem has clearly gone well past him. And the more the DeWitts speak, the more obvious that fact becomes.

I don't WANT to see them fire the entire leadership team and replace them. Because then they might actually get to experience success. I do not want that for this family.

As a Cardinals fan, the only satisfactory outcome is a sale. And sure, that's the DeWitts liquidating a $50 million asset into something like $3 billion so they win even by 'losing' - but that stupid cocksucker kid of theirs will have pissed that away in a decade.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up